Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A lesson for bullies

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You agree with random violence? And then post a thread promoting it? Well done you. I don't know what life is like in Southwick (never been) but in civilised society I'd say that was unacceptable behaviour.

Yawn. So boring now.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All a bit like various members of the Groovy Gang when they get going behind a keyboard

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
this is a good one

[yt]2XQh_1meROg[/yt]

Justice served up sweetly. The bloke swiped his missus in the face, WTF ? and then all hell broke lose. Bad decision.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
OMG this thread is epic. Best thread on NSC by far. The Russian one and Drag Cage Fighters are my favourite so far.

The slamming of the kid on the floor was a bit too much. He could have broken his back but I think the Russian fighter is my favourite as those scum got what they asked for and he could have done much worse if he wanted.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Which one was the bully? The fat guy was about 6 weight divisions higher, and that's not the first time he's punched someone.

Did he punch someone else ? I missed that. We do not know the full story but the kiddy was acting the big one and obviously intimidating the white boy.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Did he punch someone else ? I missed that. We do not know the full story but the kiddy was acting the big one and obviously intimidating the white boy.

I think the white boy had offered drugs to the afro- Caribbean boys younger sister and she had eventually taken up prostitution to feed her habit and their mother never recovered from the shock and died prematurely with heart problems.

I wish the white kid had got his comeuppance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here