Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A British Aid Worker Beheaded by ISIS

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
[/B]

Seriously? I find it 'really odd' that you are suggesting that I'm suggesting the victims lacked fight or bravery when I was saying no such thing. I also said I wonder if they might have been drugged, i.e. that their mental capacity was somehow compromised in the same way you are 'speculating' on their psychological breakdown. If you can twist anything else out of what I said please give it a go! Jesus.

That's how it reads. Perhaps you can't see it, but the implication is pretty clear, hence I'm not the only one to respond to the statement.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
I imagine special forces are over there already prepping the way to eradicate these scum from the face if the earth.

They are. SAS, navy seals, delta force and Australia are sending their SAS in now. Iran special forces are in Iraq now and other countries are sending their's.

There won't be any normal troops on the ground but just special forces from around the world.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
[/B]

Seriously? I find it 'really odd' that you are suggesting that I'm suggesting the victims lacked fight or bravery when I was saying no such thing. I also said I wonder if they might have been drugged, i.e. that their mental capacity was somehow compromised in the same way you are 'speculating' on their psychological breakdown. If you can twist anything else out of what I said please give it a go! Jesus.

They may well have struggled - IS are unlikely to broadcast that bit though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No one can be sure of anything tbh.
I can be sure I'd read their poxy statement. It's not as though it means anything to any of us. Given that we know the statements mean nothing, who are they aimed at?

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Terrorism expert on Radio4 said he thought all the hostages were killed at the same time and they were releasing news of their deaths to achieve maximum publicity.He also felt they would have been more gaunt and dishevelled adding to his theory that they were killed in the early days of their capture.

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Terrorism expert on Radio4 said he thought all the hostages were killed at the same time and they were releasing news of their deaths to achieve maximum publicity.He also felt they would have been more gaunt and dishevelled adding to his theory that they were killed in the early days of their capture.

That makes sense. Has there been anything to suggest a date? Normally that is a big thing if they want money.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Seems ominous that the Alan Henning story is now the number 2 item on the BBC.co.uk news page.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

Sounds about right. I doubt very much that Hammond was dropping any major Gaffes by admitting no one knows where these *******s are. Truth is they're long gone and mr beheader is probably back in Luton enjoying daytime telly.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Except the killer references events that occurred only a few days before the release of the video (bombing the haditha dam for example)

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I don't see how you could possibly be sure of this. How about they line you up to be executed, ask you to calmly read a statement, and you say know. They then torture you for days until you beg them to execute you. And then again they offer you the chance to calmly read the statement before being executed. Refuse and you're back to square one. Repeat until you do as asked.
Throw in months of extremist Islamic teachings, forced to convert and denounce other religions, fake executions, being promised a bullet to the head if you read the statement, forced drug addiction, and the psychological realisation that your going to die months before you do.

It's so sad as you are watching people that have come to appreciate the end of their life is only seconds away.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
it would never occur to me. There are some things I would prefer not to have in my memory.

Exactly this.

1. I don't want to see it, for my own reasons - it would upset me deeply.
2. I don't want to watch it just out of 'morbid curiosity', as to me that is disrespectful to the dead and their family.
3. The killers / terrorists WANT me to view it - the more that view it and are disgusted by it, the more power it has.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here