A British Aid Worker Beheaded by ISIS

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
What are you on about?. This thread is about a British aid worker who has been beheaded. I have just posted that another British citizen is due to suffer the same fate, as put up on the latest news, what has that to do with the Rotherham scandal and the British government.
I can only assume that you are a brick short of a load, no other rational explanation for your posts.

The endless stream of predominantly white politicians who appear after every Islamic atrocity, to tell us that what we have witnessed is not the real Islam.
it happened after 9/11, 7/7, Lee Rigby, the Rotherham Muslim Paedo scandal, the announcement of the US response to IS and now, once again, after the barbaric slaughter of David Haines.

???

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
What continues?

My original post that you responded to :
Quote Originally Posted by Soulman View Post
Anyway ISIS have now put another Brit hostage up for beheading......so it continues

Another beheading of another British citizen. ISIS have another British hostage that will probably suffer the same fate as the poor charity worker.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Another beheading of another British citizen. ISIS have another British hostage that will probably suffer the same fate as the poor charity worker.

Well let's hope something peaceful happens. It'll beat death.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Yep, lets hope that the British Muslim (Jihadi John) who left these shores and has bragged and beheaded two Americans and one British so far.....meets his 72 virgins tout suite.....

It sure beats nuking a mass population to get him!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It sure beats nuking a mass population to get him!

Again in your mind. You keep clutching those straws, have you heard any world leaders even mention nuking.....nope in your mind.
Anyway night Walter, sleep well and come back with a few more fantasies/dreams.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The plain fact that the videos are only released by and through the SITE group should set the alarm bells ringing.

Something on the bigger picture from the Global Research website

http://www.globalresearch.ca/going-a...-state/5401439

'Needless to say, US, NATO, Saudi and Qatari support and funding to the Islamic State will continue. The objective is not to destroy the Islamic State as promised by Obama. What we are dealing with is a US sponsored process of destabilizing and destroying both Iraq and Syria. The campaign against the Islamic State is being used as a justification to bomb both countries, largely targeting civilians.

The endgame is to destabilize Iraq as a nation state and trigger its partition into three separate entities.

The broader US-NATO strategic objective is to destabilize the entire Middle East- North Africa -Central Asia -South Asia region, including Iran, Pakistan and India.'

:D:facepalm::facepalm:
Arab Nations Offer to Conduct Airstrikes Against ISIS, U.S. Officials Say.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/15/w...rikes-against-isis-us-official-says.html?_r=0

Now part of your quote The Truth :
"The endgame is to destabilize Iraq as a nation state and trigger its partition into three separate entities."

Yet..... "Iraqi officials have already offered some thoughts about what the next step should be. In recent weeks, the United States has focused its airstrikes on the defense of Erbil, securing the Mosul Dam and protecting the Haditha Dam.
But Mr. Abadi has asked the United States to take action on the Syrian side of the Iraqi-Syrian border to deprive ISIS of the safe havens it enjoys in that area. Massoud Barzani, the president of the Kurdish autonomous region, made a similar request in telephone call with Mr. Kerry on Saturday night, State Department officials said."

So your link has been systematically dismantled really. Not the "Truth" is it.

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Again in your mind. You keep clutching those straws, have you heard any world leaders even mention nuking.....nope in your mind.
Anyway night Walter, sleep well and come back with a few more fantasies/dreams.

Sorry, it must of been me. I thought there were people on this thread actually saying that the Hiroshima bomb had positive effect and should be applied on ISIS?

Silly me, must of imagined it again.

Night night :wave:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Sorry, it must of been me. I thought there were people on this thread actually saying that the Hiroshima bomb had positive effect and should be applied on ISIS?

Night night :wave:

You were replying to my post...so not me, or any world leaders, keep spinning and keep up your great theories, great entertainment from you, and so easily ridiculed.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You were replying to my post...so not me, or any world leaders, keep spinning and keep up your great theories, great entertainment from you, and so easily ridiculed.

I'm humiliated. You've absolutely destroyed me whilst smashing to pieces the link I posted. It's been a complete walk over for you. Almost as one sided as a Bobby Charlton hair doo. I'm going to have to take some rest after this beating. Corr blimey!

Now don't waste anymore time on me, you're on to bigger things sunshine.

Nght night oh better one :wave:

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You are clearly not bright enough to understand that 'the west' is not always 'in the right' and how that may lead to increased support for extremists and their vile behaviour and butchery!!

clearly not .....my old man was in Palestine after the war , there are wrongs on both side of the coin and very few rights , what the west has done with Israel is an unprecedented and provocative action no doubt......but chopping off aid workers heads will clearly fix all that........proffessor bluenose...!!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Probably easy for me to say, but if I were to find myself in the unfortunate position of David Haines, the last thing I would do is read out their propaganda message.
If I was going to be killed anyway, I would have kept quiet, or condemned them.
I also think that all aid workers and volunteers in these conflict areas should be recalled, regardless of the result and if they decide to stay then they should be made fully aware of the possible consequences to them, as a result of them staying.
Currently, the future for the world's population looks pretty bleak, with constant waring and fighting everywhere.
I watched the film 'Noah' last night and even though I know it is fiction, found myself thinking that if it were true, that Noah has a lot to answer for.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Hands and legs bound, there's still no way I'd go without a struggle, no matter how futile. I do wonder if they are drugged before being knelt in position, but then if they are reading out statements I guess not.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Hands and legs bound, there's still no way I'd go without a struggle, no matter how futile. I do wonder if they are drugged before being knelt in position, but then if they are reading out statements I guess not.

i heard some sort of expert on the radio today who said quite simply its not unknown for the jihadists to promise a very quick and painless death by gun if the person reads out a statement and stays calm and also questioned that we simply dont know if threats and promises are made about family members back home.It is only when the knife is pulled out and the gun strapped over the shoulder is not used that you realise you have been hoodwinked.
You have to remember these poor people have no access to media so dont know what is going on or the fate of their previous fellow prisoners.

all very sordid and revolting

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
i heard some sort of expert on the radio today who said quite simply its not unknown for the jihadists to promise a very quick and painless death by gun if the person reads out a statement and stays calm and also questioned that we simply dont know if threats and promises are made about family members back home.It is only when the knife is pulled out and the gun strapped over the shoulder is not used that you realise you have been hoodwinked.
You have to remember these poor people have no access to media so dont know what is going on or the fate of their previous fellow prisoners.

all very sordid and revolting

I thought (and I haven't watched any of it) that the next intended victim is always filmed at the scene of each beheading.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I thought (and I haven't watched any of it) that the next intended victim is always filmed at the scene of each beheading.

It would appear that way,but the next guy is not filmed next to the body, their filming techniques have progressed somewhat to include editing.How would one know when and where the next guy is paraded,filmed and edited into the footage.

i cant see what purpose it would serve to show the next guy what his fate is......as you alluded to earlier if this was known would you go without a struggle?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

At what point in history has dropping bombs on peoples heads ever worked?

It did have positive effect,it ended WWII in 1945 in abrupt fashion with the surrender of Japan.Yes you are prone to imagining stuff.

i see you resorted to type though,deflect and blame a mod because you and rosa were found out to be posting on that moon thread from the same IP,then deflect and blame child molesters......zzzzzzz

does it never cross your mind why people are antagonistic against you?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
It did have positive effect,it ended WWII in 1945 in abrupt fashion with the surrender of Japan.Yes you are prone to imagining stuff.

i see you resorted to type though,deflect and blame a mod because you and rosa were found out to be posting on that moon thread from the same IP,then deflect and blame child molesters......zzzzzzz

does it never cross your mind why people are antagonistic against you?

Nope. Soulman started blaming Pakistani Muslims for the Rotherham Scandal, no one else had mentioned anything to do with Pedophiles?

Your choice if you see no wrong in that. I personally thinks it's disgusting. England must be the homeland of nonces and you're fine with blaming the whole entire Muslim faith for the Rotherham scandal!?

And by the way. Hitony was encouraging people to post rape threats to Rosa. Would you like me to bring back the thread?
She is a girl. It's no laughing mater like so many thought it was.
Rosa is too scared to use NSC ever again because of the sexual content blasted at her by the likes of Hitony and you.

What a bunch of prats NSC possesses. Laughing about Rosa for 3 years and the whole time IT WAS A GIRL.

Shame you lot typed you were going to rape her eh!?

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Oh dear, do you purposely deflect posts. YES i and many others KNOW there are paedos in the government. I put up a list of Labour ones, i also got an infraction for mentioning a known Tory...........but my post mentioned the ROTHERHAM PAEDOS which happen to involve 1400 children groomed and raped by Pakistani Muslims.....yet you try and twist it around to government paedos.....priceless.
In other words to make it really simple for you, although the grooming may have been covered up by some government paedos (unproven) the likelyhood is that the ROTHERHAM PAEDOS ALL BAR ONE PAKISTANI MUSLIMS, were covered up because of the fear (proven) of coming across as racist. Simple enough for you even.

Having disagreed with your previous post this one gets a thumb up.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Having disagreed with your previous post this one gets a thumb up.

I agreed with that post too. He's more or less said that the muslim extremist we are in fear of are also working hand in hand with the british government as seen with the Rotherham scandal and how they were covered up and ignored for so long.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports