Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

9 Games Left - Loan Striker?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No we don't. An injury to Hemed would be bad; an injury to Kayal would be far worse. It's just the way it is - you can't cover every position as well as the first choice.

I disagree. Hemed is not adequately covered (due to Sir Bobby's known playing time restriction), but Kayal is, vital though both players are...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We have excellent cover for Kayal, not as good but excellent cover.

The difference being if Hemed is injured we have Bobby for that role who might manage an hour a week, that is not cover for that role

Again, spot on...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I disagree. Hemed is not adequately covered (due to Sir Bobby's known playing time restriction), but Kayal is, vital though both players are...
It'd be interesting to see the consensus on this: if one of our Israelis were to miss the remainder of the season after picking up an injury, which would be the least worst option?

For me we've missed Kayla far more than Hemed when he's not played. Sidwell doesn't even come close to replacing him.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It'd be interesting to see the consensus on this: if one of our Israelis were to miss the remainder of the season after picking up an injury, which would be the least worst option?

For me we've missed Kayla far more than Hemed when he's not played. Sidwell doesn't even come close to replacing him.

Kayla being the autocorrect version of Kayal, not the name you hear a 19 year old mum screaming at a 3 year with pierced ears chewing on a Gregg's pasty.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
as B'muff are in Dubai, doubt anything will happen....Howe's not going to do us any favours is he, given our history with him ?

Is our ( the club's ) history with Howe that bad ?

Surely, he'd view us as a future job somewhere down the line, so won't be particularly 'difficult'. Of course, that doesn't mean he won't view keeping Murray as the best decision for Bournemouth.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If the club really felt they needed to get another striker in one would have hoped that they would have done so well before the last day of the transfer window. I think we're stuck with what we've got folks.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Is our ( the club's ) history with Howe that bad ?

Surely, he'd view us as a future job somewhere down the line, so won't be particularly 'difficult'. Of course, that doesn't mean he won't view keeping Murray as the best decision for Bournemouth.

Not sure, but I know Howe was in charge of Burnley when we had 2 sent off against them at The Amex a few years ago! It may arise from then. I am sure someone on here will elaborate.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Kayla being the autocorrect version of Kayal, not the name you hear a 19 year old mum screaming at a 3 year with pierced ears chewing on a Gregg's pasty.

My daughter is called Kayla.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
as B'muff are in Dubai, doubt anything will happen....Howe's not going to do us any favours is he, given our history with him ?

I know there's a lot on here who think Howe's a smug git and can't stand him, but can somebody enlighten me as to why Howe might hate Brighton particularly?

And is today actually the end for 'bring back Murray' threads (at least until the summer)?

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
I know there's a lot on here who think Howe's a smug git and can't stand him, but can somebody enlighten me as to why Howe might hate Brighton particularly?

And is today actually the end for 'bring back Murray' threads (at least until the summer)?
The Bournemouth game at Withdean where they were awarded a ridiculous penalty after a debatable handball by Elphick outside the penalty area in stoppage time.

The 'down to 9 men after 15 mins' game against Burnley at the Amex.

The Lewis Grabban penalty after Calderon touched nobody at the Amex.

These 3 incidents, plus the fact that the bloke came across a little smug after all of them, is why Brighton fans don't like him. I don't see why he would have an issue with our club though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here