Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8 managers tapped up by the Telegraph

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I don't get the undisclosed fee - I am sure it is registered somewhere, but as you say it is not very transparent

I think you will find all fees and aspects of transfers, including players contracts, have to registered with the FA. It's probably the fact that that doesn't satisfy the curiosity of fans that is frustrating for some. From the clubs perspective, why would they want to broadcast what they pay for a player as that can be used against them in other negotiations.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
No I don't believe corruption is limited to UK, with respect I'm not really bothered about other countries issues, they can get their own houses in order, I guess it's just me being a tad patriotic!

I hear what you are saying but I think that the fact that the FA have acted puts us in a better light than many foreign associations. I'm not saying the FA is whiter than white but I don't think this episode makes us the laughing stock, that happens on the pitch in knockout games!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I hear what you are saying but I think that the fact that the FA have acted puts us in a better light than many foreign associations. I'm not saying the FA is whiter than white but I don't think this episode makes us the laughing stock, that happens on the pitch in knockout games!

In looking at all the comments on here and media, I did say 'laughing stock' as a gut reaction, maybe instead of that a bit of an embarrassment perhaps.
On the pitch, spot on.
Probably been a bit, naive to think that SA was a good cert for England manager, thinking he would be a decent change, but who is these days, skeletons and all that............
Now I'm awake, I can smell coffee now :whistle:

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Warnock will be there 100%.

A friend of mine was on his staff during his time at Palace, I will say no more..

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I was only hearing stuff about him on Sunday that made me wonder how he has never had his collar felt
He was on the Danny Baker Show last Saturday. . All sweetness and light..

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Only Big Sam's, it would be a travesty if it all gets hushed up whilst Allardyce gets hung on an arguably lesser charge.

I'm not saying it's right but if the Telegraph wanted to name them, they'd have done so. They're probably hoping for more evidence to come their way but won't name names on the say-so of one agent. Sue, Grabbit and Runne would be on the phone quicker than you could say "Super injunction"

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
oh hoorah for the telegraph......so lets expose the rothchilds to the public in a manner they actually understand ....lets explain the system to the poor cretins from sarf laandan that you so despise , let's expose the banks , property developers and finally , yes the poxy politicians for their piddling expense rorts, grow up mate....the western world is living under a yolk of supporting the ***** who got there first ....simple as that.....there has to be a system , i realise that....i'm going to go and live in Rajahstan....ta ta...!!

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Manager 8

Agent Dax Price said this long-serving manager would pick three trusted players and tell them he was paying them an extra £8,000 per month, on condition that they paid him £4,000 per month each.

Jermain Defoe, Peter Crouch, Paddy Kenny... players signed again and again by the same boss

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ayers-signed-again-and-again-by-the-same-boss.

If it ain't broke (till now) don't fix it.

"Niko me ol son" -

"Here's a little somethin extwa for ya". *wink wink*.

"I know you're down to the bare bones these days".

"One for me, one for you", "one for me, one for you".

"I'm not very technically minded ya know - can you pay my half into the Zurich branch of Bank of Monaco. good lad. twiffic.",

"Payee name of Rosie R". Twiffic lad, twiffic"

"Hows life in Glasgow by the way?
"

All characters in this production are purely fictitious of course.......

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Without the names it's just journalistic tittle tattle. The telegraph should name names or pipe down

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here