Votes: 10 10.6%
  • Can't make it

Votes: 21 22.3%

• Total voters

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Oh and I'd rather gauge my eyes out with a fork than step foot in the Burrell!:wave:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Ohhhh my very first NSC stalker? I'll drink to that, whoever you are!:drink::drink:

I was the one who briefly spoke to Horsham Gull, if you saw that is.

Oh, dont flatter yourself.:thumbsup:

Oh and I'd rather gauge my eyes out with a fork than step foot in the Burrell!:wave:

Oh, come on, it's not that bad! Cheap, Cheerful, has an Itbox, 10 mins from a kebab, right by the station for the 2358 home. :banana:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I was the one who briefly spoke to Horsham Gull, if you saw that is.

Oh, dont flatter yourself.:thumbsup:

Can't say I did!

You'll HAVE to come say hello to me next time so I can see my stalker in the flesh!:jester:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Just got to the ol' homestead after a cracking night at The Pan O' Drips. Well done to everybody involved in making it happen. You ALL played a blinder & it was a real privilege to be there to contribute (in some small way) to such a super event & highly worthwhile cause. :clap:

Just a minor moan though: Why the Hell couldn't we have had a no-nonsense; straightforward Albion Victory tonight - without all this dramatic fightback & penalty glory malarkey?! So much for a gentle wind-down for us poor, nerve-shredded supporters!! :jester:

zig

Jul 8, 2003
What a fantastic evening! Well done to all who organized & ran the show and to all the players from both teams for a cracking game. There were some truly great goals scored @both ends and everyone gave 110% in effort.

Highpoints for me were; Doug Eaton winning the Cricket tickets in the raffle, Ricky Marlowe's goal, getting the chance to shake Wardy's hand after the game and seeing Lord Bracknell & Roz again after all these years.

The spirit of this event is something quite unique and a fitting tribute to a loyal, life-long supporter. To keep this sort of enthusiasm going for 7yrs is a credit to you all & the club.

Job well done, REMF. :clap:

Steve.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Great night all around, good banter between the Albion and Palace fans and of course an Albion victory to set the seal on it. :)

Well done to all involved, glad to hear we raised a great amount of money for a brilliant cause. :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just a minor moan though: Why the Hell couldn't we have had a no-nonsense; straightforward Albion Victory tonight - without all this dramatic fightback & penalty glory malarkey?! So much for a gentle wind-down for us poor, nerve-shredded supporters!! :jester:

We are Brighton. It's not in our nature to do straightforward! :lol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a fantastic evening! Well done to all who organized & ran the show and to all the players from both teams for a cracking game. There were some truly great goals scored @both ends and everyone gave 110% in effort.

Highpoints for me were; Doug Eaton winning the Cricket tickets in the raffle, Ricky Marlowe's goal, getting the chance to shake Wardy's hand after the game and seeing Lord Bracknell & Roz again after all these years.

The spirit of this event is something quite unique and a fitting tribute to a loyal, life-long supporter. To keep this sort of enthusiasm going for 7yrs is a credit to you all & the club.

Job well done, REMF. :clap:

Zig

We did not have a chat but thanks for coming.

Gareth

zig

Jul 8, 2003
Gareth - wouldn't have missed it for the world & sorry too for not catching up. Lucky I read the Argus the day before & saw your ad on the back page.

My son's heard me bang on about Wardy for years now & last night actually got a chance to see a bit of the old magic - that's priceless. Being back in 'the stands', behind the goal was great for me, as that's exactly how I remember watching Wardy, back in the good old days - you couldn't have picked a better venue.

Will be back next year, for sure. :ascarf:

Steve.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thats was the intention of the Ad. Excellent news. If you are around tonight do you fancy a night at Hove Dogs with Wardy and Ricky ?.

Gareth - wouldn't have missed it for the world & sorry too for not catching up. Lucky I read the Argus the day before & saw your ad on the back page.

My son's heard me bang on about Wardy for years now & last night actually got a chance to see a bit of the old magic - that's priceless. Being back in 'the stands', behind the goal was great for me, as that's exactly how I remember watching Wardy, back in the good old days - you couldn't have picked a better venue.

Will be back next year, for sure. :ascarf:

Steve.

zig

Jul 8, 2003
Sounds great, Gareth - will do my best. What time is KO? Is it a sit-down do or regular night @the dogs?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Steve

Sit down, 7pm outside the stadium. But come in anytime until 8pm as we will have a seat for you.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
p394632185-4.jpg

There are LOADS more pics to come but I'm currently getting them ready. So here's just a tiny taste of last night's splendid event.

zig

Jul 8, 2003
There are LOADS more pics to come but I'm currently getting them ready. So here's just a tiny taste of last night's splendid event.
What a brilliant picture, Roz - deserves to be run in a National or the Argus, very least :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a brilliant picture, Roz - deserves to be run in a National or the Argus, very least :thumbsup:

We'll be on it rest assured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here