Votes: 10 10.6%
  • Can't make it

Votes: 21 22.3%

• Total voters

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Sadly Phil Prosser's 18-month old daughter has had an accident and he is on the way back to Gloucester to be with her.

He has arranged for his replacement - Rob Mackay, and the two linos Chris Philips and Darren Flanagan to officiate. All three are Level 3 refs (effectively to Conference South standard), and are coming down from Bedfordshire this afternoon for the match and are delighted to have been asked to ref the match.

Phil Prosser, meanwhile sends his apologies for his non-appearance, would be pleased to be asked to do next year's match, and wishes REMF and everyone involved all the best for this evening.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Sadly Phil Prosser's 18-month old daughter has had an accident and he is on the way back to Gloucester to be with her.

He has arranged for his replacement - Rob Mackay, and the two linos Chris Philips and Darren Flanagan to officiate. All three are Level 3 refs (effectively to Conference South standard), and are coming down from Bedfordshire this afternoon for the match and are delighted to have been asked to ref the match.

Phil Prosser, meanwhile sends his apologies for his non-appearance, would be pleased to be asked to do next year's match, and wishes REMF and everyone involved all the best for this evening.

Thats a real same but I hope she is ok!

Nice of him to arrange a replacement aswell because Im sure hes got more important things on his mind!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Is anthing made from the bar proceeds at tonights game, i.e is it worth drinking more Harveys for a good cause.

Drinking Harvey's doesn't need a good cause. But in short, Lewes FC's generosity in letting us use everything for nothing will only go so far. So, no.

The new ref did say he was more than happy if someone ran a book to ascertain the most contentious refereeing decision tonight.

Southampton_Eagle

May 8, 2009
Evening guys & gulls, afraid I can'tmake the game tonight through work commitments but hope you all have a good laugh & the atmosphere's cracking.

All the best

S_E

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Ended up going in the end, a last minute decsision. Ended up getting to 'the pan' at about 8. But going by what time it finished, it couldn't have started at 1930.

:banana:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Top night as usual, well done to all involved:thumbsup:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Top night as usual, well done to all involved:thumbsup:

Thought it was you. Does this mean we're best pals now?

Next thing, we'll be :drink: in HH together.

Burrel on Monday, 8 o' Clock.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Ohhhh my very first NSC stalker? I'll drink to that, whoever you are!:drink::drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here