Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7-1.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
i'm away on holiday and just found out we got thumped 7-1 who was at fault for this? and how have we been playing generally?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i'm away on holiday and just found out we got thumped 7-1 who was at fault for this? and how have we been playing generally?

before last night okish but nothing in terms of striking options

however last night after Michels sending off it basically lead to the equivilent of a batting collapse .. could've been much,much worse

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
before last night okish but nothing in terms of striking options

however last night after Michels sending off it basically lead to the equivilent of a batting collapse .. could've been much,much worse

hmm doesn't sound goood is glenn murray still with us and i see kuipers is ahead of smith? i was confident would hit the ground running but we'll gel and improve

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
what is our current back four and heard virgo is captain? can someone please take the time to outline our starting 11 so far

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
Facts about the Number Seven

* A ladybug commonly has seven spots!
* Most of the mammals' necks have seven bones.
* The number of rows in the periodic table is seven.
* The neutral pH value that lies between acidity and alkalinity is seven.
* The code for international direct dial phone calls to Russia and Kazakhstan is seven. Seven is also the number of digits in an American or a Canadian telephone number.
* Digital devices use a seven-segment display.
* The OSI model has seven layers.
* There are seven logic gates namely, NOT, NOR, XNOR, XOR, AND, NAND and OR.
* Last night the sad Brighton keeper had to retrieve the ball from
his net seven times.

Can you do the same for the number 9?

monsterhedgehog

Aug 18, 2009
Strange a Palace fan coming on here gloating about you loosing 7-1, for the last time we won 7-1 was against Crystal Palace during the 99/00 season.

Hills

Feb 2, 2009
I take it you're hard all the time, especially when your boyfriend stays round? :tosser:

This gay bashing shit is getting a little bit tiresome now!

Lets look at the facts, yes we lost 7-1 last night and you won 3-1! Congratulations!

However, we have got a brand new 21st century stadium on the way, a chairman who wants to see the club succeed and has pots of cash. As well as a good young manager (in spite of last nights freak result)!

You on the other hand have got an orange **** with no money who can't wait to sell up and f*** off! You've got a transfer embargo and quite possibly the biggest twat of a manager in the history of football!

Add to that the fact that you are from worst part of London, I honestly do believe the birds fly upside down over Croyden as there is nothing worth shitting on!

We on the other hand are based in one of the most sceneic and affluent parts of the country!

Oh by the way, the goal that never was! f***ing hilarious!

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
:lolol:

Attachments

• 600px-I-71.svg.png
    600px-I-71.svg.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 177

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
If we stuff Stockport on Saturday, and Palace get stuffed by Newcastle, I doubt that any Palace fans will visit this board. Likewise, if Palace are forced into administration. In spite of what happened last night, with the future in mind, I would rather be where we are than where they are.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Can we please refrain from calling Crystal Palace fans "South Londoners" - they're from the little hole between London and Surrey called Croydon. They like arse raping their dad. It's the only place in the country that you can truly call them London-wannabees. f***ing aquatards!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
hmm doesn't sound goood is glenn murray still with us and i see kuipers is ahead of smith? i was confident would hit the ground running but we'll gel and improve

Murray - he is but the situation surrounding him is up for Speculation , so far it's his Hernia, no wait Hamstring , no wait he is just throwing a moody etc,etc.. feel free to throw in your own conspiracy

and yeah but I'm guessing after last night it may be abit of a ban for Michel , a chance for Graham to show his stuff - the lad didn't stand a chance to be honest last night ,but it is worth remembering he did save a penalty amongst the onslaught !!

Hills

Feb 2, 2009
Did Huddersfield miss a penalty as well then?

You know exactly what I'm talking about you f***ing retard!

I genuinely thought Neil Warnock and Simon Jordan were going to cry at the weekend! Replay the game, as if either of those fuckwats would have offered to do the same if it were the other way round!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here