Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7-1.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Can we please refrain from calling Crystal Palace fans "South Londoners" - they're from the little hole between London and Surrey called Croydon. They like arse raping their dad. It's the only place in the country that you can truly call them London-wannabees. f***ing aquatards!

South London la la la :salute:

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
You know exactly what I'm talking about you f***ing retard!

I genuinely thought Neil Warnock and Simon Jordan were going to cry at the weekend! Replay the game, as if either of those fuckwats would have offered to do the same if it were the other way round!

What's a fuckwat? ???

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
:thumbsup:

Attachments

• hand-7-seven.jpg
    hand-7-seven.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 203

Jan 30, 2008
I take it you're hard all the time, especially when your boyfriend stays round? :tosser:

school holidays brings all the best jokers out, i bet you're one of those planks that stands in the homesdale and gives the away fans some gip then sneaks out at the end and fucks off home for tea :laugh:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
school holidays brings all the best jokers out, i am one of those planks that stands in the Brentford away end that thinks it's hard and funny to spit at the oppos keeper then sneaks out at the end and fucks off home for tea :laugh:

:p :tantrum:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Go on Das..tell these nasty palarse boys what you did to their flag...

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
school holidays brings all the best jokers out, i bet you're one of those planks that stands in the homesdale and gives the away fans some gip then sneaks out at the end and fucks off home for tea :laugh:

Cocoa - if your gonna take the piss, get it right. :wrong:

JuicySeagull

Feb 6, 2008
Derby
This has got to be the most entertaining thread I have ever read!

Palace fans who have nothing better to do than criticise us! I know we have a rivalry between us, but this is hitting another level. And all this gay-bashing, that is so politically incorrect.
We lost 7-1 to Huddersfield, so what? You did too, 10 years ago!!

If you see what some Huddersfield fans have written on here about our away support, praising us on how we kept singing and getting behind the lads to the final whistle. That is something to be proud of!

So to finalise:

We lost, we'll get over it.
You're from Croydon , you'll NEVER get over that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here