Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Very good! It's not so much a big brother thing - it's just because they've now got the internet, some other ar8ehole now thinks it's fine to ask all my personal details before selling me anything. Just feckin' take my money if you want it, and mind your own ****** business!

If it helps, having your phone number is so that if the Internet screws up your booking and they need to clarify anything, they can. You are correct that date of birth is for ticket type.

I've never understood why folk are so reluctant to share information. Does it really matter? It is also useful if you ring with a query for them to be sure it's you they're speaking to.

el punal

True enough - but I went to the club website with a view to buying (against all my principles - I believe football should be a turn up and pay experience, and I've never done anything else) - but the amount of personal details they wanted to sell me a feckin' ticket. What's my phone number got to do with them, or my date of birth (unless I'm claiming to be of an age to get a cheaper ticket). Surprised they didn't want my inside bl**dy leg measurement. Stuff that! I just want to turn up, pay my money, and watch a match.
Out of interest, do they add an admin. charge (or a handling charge, or any other name charge) to the price? Maybe the reason why they want everybody to pay in advance.

Yes, yes, but apart from all that . . . did you get a ticket?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Says sold out on seagulls website.

How many is that then?

They do this every away game for sales on a Sunday night, they'll be back on sale in the morning. I'd check just after 9am and they should be back online if you wanted to buy one

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, yes, but apart from all that . . . did you get a ticket?

Nope! I'll ramp up on the day (and sit very quietly amongst MK Mongs supporters if I have to). To be honest, I prefer to watch from beside the pitch rather than behind the goal anyway.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Nope! I'll ramp up on the day (and sit very quietly amongst MK Mongs supporters if I have to). To be honest, I prefer to watch from beside the pitch rather than behind the goal anyway.

Beware that there is a published risk that it may not be 'pay on the day'

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Golf match satdi morning, rugby satdi afternoon. France England and final rehearsal for Verdi requiem at st barts in the evening.

Busy dat satdi so no MK dons for me!

Hope you all have a good time.
Managed to get my wife to take her mum instead of me to the concert in the evening so I can watch England win the grand slam.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Managed to get my wife to take her mum instead of me to the concert in the evening so I can watch England win the grand slam.

It should be pretty good. I have sung it a few times and it's always as good as a typical Verdi grand opera.

We have some brilliant soloists too

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I think lower 23 is the last of the allocation, not too sure though

Well looking at the seating plan i suppose they could give us 22 upper and lower plus half of 21 as they are both shaded grey for away fans but it seems like 23 will be our lot now , still would not suprise me if its made a pay on day as well gig .

Jan 30, 2008
we had a good turnout at tottenham too also in the cup,but in fairness i stated i thought that we would only take high 3s in the other thread still with tickets priced at 15 to 20 years ago it perhaps no surprise i was wrong,still great turnout...lets hope we have plenty of this

ha ha, the game i walked out of early :mad:
regards
DR

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
happy clapper day out complete with jester hats , what's not to like:jester:
regards
DR

Agreed - a day out with many thousands of fellow Albion fans, watching a very good Albion side, in a crucial match, in one of the club's best seasons in many, many years, sounds absolutely SH1T.

Sitting at home on the internet sniping about others, and masturbating over old pictures of 1970s casuals, makes you WAY cooler.

Jan 30, 2008
Agreed - a day out with many thousands of fellow Albion fans, watching a very good Albion side, in a crucial match, in one of the club's best seasons in many, many years, sounds absolutely SH1T.

Sitting at home on the internet sniping about others, and masturbating over old pictures of 1970s casuals, makes you WAY cooler.

not sure about the masturbating bit ??? but WAY cooler .........................Fact:)
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here