Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6,000 Sunderland Tickets Sold In The First few Hours Today !

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I have been trying since getting home from Fratton on Saturday evening. It says password is incorrect but how can you make a mistake with your postcode so pressed forgot password and got a message on Sunday morning saying an e mail has been sent giving your password. As I write this email hasn't arrived.

Son has got on line but under his basket for tickets it says tickets pending.

I can register, but when I click on Add My Reserved Seats nothing happens. First time I tried I even got though to the payment part, but when I clicked on "confirm" the next page said the page could not be displayed.

Very frustrating!

I know there'll be teething problems and all that stuff, but they do need a robust IT system.

Moan, moan, moan.

Sort it out, Brighton!

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I dont know if its just me, but I have been to every game this season and have always booked online - Never had a problem!

I've never had a problem either but now I need to ring the club as I can't change my 2 boys tickets to u18, they are stuck on adult @ £28. If the Q is as long as I suspect I probably won't bother !

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I've never had a problem either but now I need to ring the club as I can't change my 2 boys tickets to u18, they are stuck on adult @ £28. If the Q is as long as I suspect I probably won't bother !

Man alive just rung the club straight through & sorted!!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I have been trying since getting home from Fratton on Saturday evening. It says password is incorrect but how can you make a mistake with your postcode so pressed forgot password and got a message on Sunday morning saying an e mail has been sent giving your password. As I write this email hasn't arrived.

Son has got on line but under his basket for tickets it says tickets pending.

My tickets for Gillingham said "pending", everything was fine and they arrived 3 days before game. I did have to ring the club to check as I wasn't sure I'd checked out properly, but all was well. So you may find you have actually secured some tickets.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Lol,,,she is only six and a half.....Best to try before you buy, rather than being subjected to 23 games of whingeing and whineing...im hopeing she will love it.

My Daughter is six and a half.I took her to the Gillingham game, we didn't get home till 11.10.She said to me the next day.Can I leave it for a couple of years before I go again? So good luck With your Daughter.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
thought the prices were too high :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here