Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5th Test Match

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Shambles.

No match fee if they lose. That would make them concentrate.

Lose by an innings, pay your own hotel bill.

PG
Good idea, and maybe one or two of the batsmen should be dropped from central contracts for a season?

Once you get in this team it's too easy to stay in.....except when actually batting.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
True, but I'm quite confident that we're more than capable of finding a way to do so.
Broad is looking in no danger at all against the short ball and leg trap...

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Anyone who's booked a 4th day ticket for any of the South African tests in the summer must be worried that they may not see any cricket given this spineless display

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Anyone who's booked a 4th day ticket for any of the South African tests in the summer must be worried that they may not see any cricket given this spineless display

We'll be much much more competitive in English conditions.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Good idea, and maybe one or two of the batsmen should be dropped from central contracts for a season?

Once you get in this team it's too easy to stay in.....except when actually batting.

I know you're joking but we have played 23 players in 2016.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

Pathetic today but I'd still have us marginal favourites over here against South Africa, it should be a cracking series. Being at home will cover up two of our big failings - cavalier batting & poor spin bowling.

The manner of defeat has been pretty chastening but we're far from the first to get a hiding in India over the last few years.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I know you're joking but we have played 23 players in 2016.
I'm not joking. The batting lineup seems to have been little changed compared to the bowling and all rounders positions... How many times does a collapse start by a loose shot at the wrong time?

How many times does this keep happening? it's usually Moeen or Root when well set but others always chip in to increase the panic. Drop someone, even Root, then hope he and the others learn some adhesion and grit.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
raw.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here