Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5pm deadline has passed...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Yorkie said:
More handbags

The Palace fans reading our threads at the moment must be enjoying themselves seeing so many Albion fans falling out over anything and everything.
There's only one person that continually keeps posting shitty little put downs towards other posters if they even slighty disagree with them...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
How many matches are there over the 5 week period?

It may only be a month but it is the most important month in the year due to the amount of matches.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is anyone really surprised?

I have no doubt that MM and his staff have tried their hardest to get someone in, however, just to remind you all....we have no money, no ground, ( presumably have to find money to fund this legal challenge) bottom of the league...blah blah blah blah

Nothing surprises me anymore

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
dave the gaffer said:
Is anyone really surprised?

Funnily enough no

I have no doubt that MM and his staff have tried their hardest to get someone in[/QUOTE]

I think this is rubbish. Whitbread went to Millwall FFS. But im sure LI will shoot us down in flames coz no doubt his journo mates tipped him off about who we were in the running for.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
yes but presumably the Albion will approach their barristers for advice....and they are hardly going to give it for free

TMLS

MM said that Dean white was in Poland looking at someone and other peoprl were out and about in europe scouting ( or stocking up on xmas booze:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: )

Trigger said:
There's only one person that continually keeps posting shitty little put downs towards other posters if they even slighty disagree with them...

...from the person who boycotts Withdean and then wonders why we don't have money available for loan signings :shootself

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:
...from the person who boycotts Withdean and then wonders why we don't have money available for loan signings :shootself
Why would it make a difference for me as i was kind enough to find someone to takeover my seat and season ticket who never had one before... Wasn't that good of me?...

Now, must get some work done before you start your petty arguments again.

Toodlepip -x-

Trigger said:
Why would it make a difference for me as i was kind enough to find someone to takeover my seat and season ticket who never had one before... Wasn't that good of me?...

Now, must get some work done before you start your petty arguments again.

Toodlepip -x-

We now have free seats Trigger. Don't pass the buck or responsibility to someone else - we have no money and we need to fill those seats with your arse and those of others like you.

Come along and support the club you spend so much time moaning about on here. Put up or shut up time.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
London Irish said:

LI

why do you always finish a sentance with a smilie???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
dave the gaffer said:
LI

why do you always finish a sentance with a smilie???

PS I dont think he was referring to you anyway.:thumbsup:

you have got me at it now:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:
We now have free seats Trigger. Don't pass the buck or responsibility to someone else - we have no money and we need to fill those seats with your arse and those of others like you.

Come along and support the club you spend so much time moaning about on here. Put up or shut up time.
Erm, i have a job, my job involes working Saturdays, tell me, would you like me to give it up? I'll do whatever you say oh great one.

P.S. :)

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:

wish u would shut the f*** up :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
vulture said:
better then taking yours:salute:
But her advice is to take your own advice, so by doing so you are taking her advice. Paradox ahoy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here