Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5pm deadline has passed...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mmmm...things ain't looking too clever. An injury to Tank or Bomber, or a suspension, and we have got big, BIG problems. Anyone know how many yellows they're on ?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Let's just trust Mark McGhee. He never lets us down.

:drink:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Easy 10 said:
Mmmm...things ain't looking too clever. An injury to Tank or Bomber, or a suspension, and we have got big, BIG problems. Anyone know how many yellows they're on ?
According to BBC Butters hasn't been booked yet...

Discipline

Michel Kuipers 0 0
Paul Reid 3 0
Kerry Mayo 0 0
Adam Hinshelwood 0 0
Jason Dodd 0 0
Alexis Nicolas 2 0
Leon Knight 3 0
Federico Turienzo 0 0
Gary Hart 3 1
Charlie Oatway 1 0
Dean Hammond 3 0
Richard Carpenter 3 0
Richard Martin 0 0
Guy Butters 0 0
Mark McCammon 0 0
Chris McPhee 0 0
Sebastien Carole 1 0
Albert Jarrett 2 0
Alexandre Frutos 0 0
Adam El-Abd 1 0
Jake Robinson 2 0
Colin Kazim-Richards 3 0
Alan Blayney 0 0
Paul McShane 7 0
Gary Elphick 0 0
Wayne Henderson 1 0
Dean Cox 0 0
Florent Chaigneau 0 0

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
It's beyond "big problems".

We're seriously running out of players here and I'm starting to shit myself about where we're gonna be come January.

I must say it is a bit of a shock that we've not picked anyone up today. I appreciate that it takes a lot of work to arrange a loan deal at short notice, but ultimately we need to make up the numbers. Even if it was just another Joe Dolan for a month or two, it's better than nothing. As things stand we are going to have rely on midfielders or strikers filling in if Dodd, Butters or El-Abd get hurt. And whilst we might be used to playing players out of position, doesn't make it right.

Seems ironic that last year we were short on strikers but big on defenders, enough to be able to play Virgs up front for most of the season. WHEREAS this time round we've got truckloads of strikers and bugger all at the back. The worst part though, is that we're still not scoring any goals, but this time round we're leaking them in like nobody's business too.

It's not time to write the season off yet but I do feel it's gonna be a long time til the transfer window re-opens

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:
f*** this thread :salute:

Get behind our current squad - they didn't exactly let us down at Cardiff, despite the disruption :thumbsup:

What f***ing squad you half wit:salute: :salute:

vulture said:
What f***ing squad you half wit:salute: :salute:

The ones you probably wrote off when we want 1-0 down at Cardiff you screaming panicky GAY :salute: :salute: :salute:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:
The ones you probably wrote off when we want 1-0 down at Cardiff you screaming panicky GAY :salute: :salute: :salute:

irish you are starting to sound like an away fan:salute: :salute:

I tell my 3 kids how gay I am :jester:

vulture said:
irish you are starting to sound like an away fan:salute: :salute:

I tell my 3 kids how gay I am :jester:

Well start behaving like a man then and get behind your team, rather than some QUEEN BITCH flapping around with her knickers in a twist. Your 3 kids don't wanna see that, trust me :)

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:
Well start behaving like a man then and get behind your team, rather than some QUEEN BITCH flapping around with her knickers in a twist. Your 3 kids don't wanna see that, trust me :)

More of a man then youre ever be I have been behind this team since 1979 thats why I get pissed off you yourself state the facts on our defence .You are the biggest f***ing queen bitch to MM on this site keep on taping with your high wit :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
vulture said:
More of a man then youre ever be I have been behind this team since 1979 thats why I get pissed off you yourself state the facts on our defence .You are the biggest f***ing queen bitch to MM on this site keep on taping with your high wit :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

You can't say that! He'll call you a superfan and accuse of deeming yourself bigger than the club!

vulture said:
You are the biggest f***ing queen bitch to MM on this site

That's just about the nicest thing and biggest compliment anyone's ever said to me on here, I'm welling up :cry:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:
That's just about the nicest thing and biggest compliment anyone's ever said to me on here, I'm welling up :cry:

takes a true man to cry irish well done :D

fatboy said:
You can't say that! He'll call you a superfan and accuse of deeming yourself bigger than the club!

Ha, ha - so the message got through :wave:

vulture said:
takes a true man to cry irish well done :D

Ain't that the truth, cheers :D

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
More handbags

The Palace fans reading our threads at the moment must be enjoying themselves seeing so many Albion fans falling out over anything and everything.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Some people make me laugh, or they would do if they weren't so tragic. Does anybody honestly believe that MM has just sat back and done nothing to sigh loan players ?

Two things, Withdean and the fact that we have very little cash to spend. That's why we can't attract new talent.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:
f*** this thread :salute:

Get behind our current squad - they didn't exactly let us down at Cardiff, despite the disruption :thumbsup:

No...:salute:

Being disappointed, worried or pissed off and expressing it doesn't mean we're not behind the squad. If you believe we don't need strengthening and it doesn't concern you, then wallow in your own delusion, don't get aggressive with us :thumbsup:

Last edited:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
It's not the end of the world. It's a little bit surprising that MM failed to get someone else in on loan, but then again, all the potential targets have probably read NSC and thought "f*** that, I'm not going down there to get slaughtered by the keyboard warriors."

Seriously, we know we need people, MM has said that it's not a case of money, it's simply hard work trying to attract people to the club. It's a bit (OK, a lot) depressing seeing the likes of Millwall picking up players, and seeing our hopes get dashed as the transfer window shuts, but it's not as though we are playing that badly! We have some problems with only playing for 84 minutes, but I think we will resolve them. We have Frutos and Carole, Leon is back on track, ElAbd is coming through, and I think we have enough to be hopeful with.

It's all part of being a Brighton fan, you should be used to it by now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here