Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
what a prick

u make 'special' people look bad..

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Am I posting something REALLY stupid here by guessing that readingfc is actually Kinky on one of his mega, hyper uberwind-ups of all time, and that silly me Uncle Buck and a few others have fallen foul to the jape of the century?

Or is there really some silly little twat out there who is honestly that thick?

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
dont care i'll abuse him who ever it is...u better check the comp thing mods...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Large One said:
Am I posting something REALLY stupid here by guessing that readingfc is actually Kinky on one of his mega, hyper uberwind-ups of all time, and that silly me Uncle Buck and a few others have fallen foul to the jape of the century?

Or is there really some silly little twat out there who is honestly that thick?

:salute:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Reading the club heading to the Premiership but could only managed 548 at Withdean. Reading supporters are a class act, following the team home and away in large numbers. Top of the league and yet rows and rows of empty seats at home!

Now would I rather live in Reading or Brighton, errrrmm bit of a tough decision......

readingfc

Aug 11, 2005
reading
Mr Blobby said:
Reading the club heading to the Premiership but could only managed 548 at Withdean. Reading supporters are a class act, following the team home and away in large numbers. Top of the league and yet rows and rows of empty seats at home!

Now would I rather live in Reading or Brighton, errrrmm bit of a tough decision......

we have just sold over 5000 half seaon tickets

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
readingfc said:
remeber when we one 2-0 at withdean

that was the worst home atmoshere i have heard(except arsenal)

we made all the noise and started to sing "were the right side were the right side of this stand ect

No schools in Reading?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
7000 but at least we make an effort.The reason that we dont have many people at Withers is because we're battling against relegation,it really is a shithouse and no-one wants to come there.You have a really nice ground,you're going up to the premiership,but you still cant fill it by at lease our ground capacity!

END OF RANT

By the way you really do act like an eight year old:salute:

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
readingfc said:
18000 season ticket holders

how many does your ground seat????

Is this muppet still here/:tosser:

Looks like i have got a new one on my ignore list. Cant believe a twat like this has got so many replies.

Reading fans are a joke end of. Looks like we are stuck with this idiot until the schools go back or Daddy finds out he is on the Computer instead of watching Playhouse Disney.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here