Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5-1 in your cup final

readingfc

Aug 11, 2005
reading
how can u claim to be a "big club" with "a large following". You have one of the smallest grounds in the division and could only bring around 3000 fans to a ground less than 150 miles away.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
haha, I don't believe youre a REAL Reading fan

(If there is such a thing!)

Last edited:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
absolutewanker6gd.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
readingfc said:
how can u claim to be a "big club" with "a large following". You have one of the smallest grounds in the division and could only bring around 3000 fans to a ground less than 150 miles away.

yep. you're right. thanks for popping in.

bye now:wave:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Fuckin' 'ell.............we've got a quick 'un on 'ere.
How long ago did we play you.........

Incidentally........Where were you when you were Shit?????????

Go back to your Library.....:salute: :salute: :salute:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That must go down as the funniest post, in the 8-10 age group, this week. A more mature Reading fan would know the state of our club and a little bit of our recent history, also the predicament we currently find ourselves in, thus finding it a subject not worth passing comment on.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
readingfc said:
how can u claim to be a "big club" with "an intimidating atmosphere". You have the most fake, plastic ground in the division and could only bring a few fans to a ground oop north, when little Brighton with their 'small fans' and 'shit ground' brought plenty more and made a hell of a lot more noise than you Ikea Specials on a day trip did.

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Well, I think everyone shat themselves because of the intimidating atmosphere.

You'll see when we play a friendly un-intimidating team like Millwall we'll have quite a few fans there, and a better score line :p

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: 5-1 in your cup final

Starry said:
how can u claim to be a "big club" with "an intimidating atmosphere". You have the most fake, plastic ground in the division and could only bring a few fans to a ground oop north, when little Brighton with their 'small fans' and 'shit ground' brought plenty more and made a hell of a lot more noise than you Ikea Specials on a day trip did.
:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here