Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

477 minutes without an away goal

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
i tell you what, do us all a favour and don't bother (including the home games) you don't deserve to support the albion....

:wanker:

No the club don't deserve my away support at the moment. I am not alone in turning my back on not going away. Turgid.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
I don't expect the club to apologise for dreadful away performances. We haven't been terrible, it's just we don't appear to want to score any goals.

It's been doing my head in. The Swindon game was the final straw. If the club had sent an apology to the fans 'one word', or a small gesture eg a discount for Hull travel then I would have shrugged my shoulders, bit my lip & carried on. However, to be treated as a commodity or a cash cow - then I'll stick my proverbials up. Have decided to watch Crawley, Lewes or Eastbourne when the Albion are away, until something changes.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
It's been doing my head in. The Swindon game was the final straw. If the club had sent an apology to the fans 'one word', or a small gesture eg a discount for Hull travel then I would have shrugged my shoulders, bit my lip & carried on. However, to be treated as a commodity or a cash cow - then I'll stick my proverbials up. Have decided to watch Crawley, Lewes or Eastbourne when the Albion are away, until something changes.

:shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
However, to be treated as a commodity or a cash cow - then I'll stick my proverbials up. Have decided to watch Crawley, Lewes or Eastbourne when the Albion are away, until something changes.

Hope you enjoy the games and perhaps they will pay you to attend if you play your cards right..

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
i tell you what, do us all a favour and don't bother (including the home games) you don't deserve to support the albion....

Well said Slinky
No man is bigger than any club and certainly not DBL lmfao
p.s. and only £100 for ticket, travel and time off work!! I suggest the real reason is he probably can't afford it anyway and a cover story is needed to hide his minimum wage

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton

Hope he's not going to give expert opinion and moans n groans on any away games from now on, mind you he'll come back for the good times when they come, JCL comes to mind
WHERE WAS HE WHEN WE WERE SHIT? OH YEAH Crawley, Lewes or Eastbourne LMFHAO

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So far this season:

Albion: 0 goals, 1 point, outside the relegation zone
Palace: 3 goals, 0 points, bottom of the table

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
No the club don't deserve my away support at the moment. I am not alone in turning my back on not going away. Turgid.

Well Crawley, Lewes or Eastbourne don't deserve your moaning either, FFS just go shopping with ya mum

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
I was at Hull:wave:

You was at Hull ! brilliant and please tell the moronic keyboard warriors if our performance was worth it, My opinion is that we were treated to a exceptional performance

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Interestingly, after two home games last season we had only scored 4 goals, yet had 6 points. After two home games this season we've scored 5, yet only have 4 points. I guess it's not so simple as "score more goals = more points".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here