Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4 sheff utd players up for loan

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I suggested Chris Lucketti to Insider some 6 weeks ish ago and his answer was that he will probably go to a championship side.

PNE enquired about him and so have Stoke and Burnley apparently.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Gully said:
I will be honest here, some might be better than what we have, but I wouldn't take any of them at all. At the moment it appears that we have a better team spirit than for years, why spoil that by bringing in a big time Charlie who may upset the apple cart.

Thanks, but no thanks!

my thoughts as well!

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I'd be worried that if we took Shipperley we would revert to playing long balls up to him and also feel that he would disrupt the promising Robinson-Revell partnership. He'd be good to have in the squad but would he want to/can we afford for him to come just as a squad player?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
In fact, the last time a ship that large got anywhere near Withdean was over 25 years ago, it narrowly missed taking a pier out and they named a Fish and Chip shop in Portslade after it...come to think of it that might be the last place I saw him make a play, for a rather large fish supper...

bigbadbonkingbob

Aug 21, 2006
I reckon I could outpace any of them. With my shoelaces tied together.

Please don't sign Shipperley, I like BHA but if you sign that fat c**t I'll have to hate you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here