4 sheff utd players up for loan

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lovelyboy

Nov 17, 2005
Sheffield United manager Neil Warnock has made four of his squad available for loan.

The veteran quartet of Chris Lucketti, Alan Wright, David Unsworth and Neil Shipperley have been offered to Football League clubs ahead of Thursday's loan transfer deadline.

Unsworth and Wright - who played for Leeds United on loan earlier in the campaign - are the only two to have played Premiership football for The Blades.

Warnock believes the players would benefit from regular first team football.

Warnock told United's official website: "Because of the loan deadline later this week we have alerted a few clubs, letting them know that these players are available."

do we still want Ship? Wright or Unsworth could certainly sort out our left back problem...

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I don't think Shipperly would get in the team at the moment. Hope he bloody wouldn't.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
n1 gull said:
I don't think Shipperly would get in the team at the moment. Hope he bloody wouldn't.

Thought that post was from Goring Gull for a minute

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Shipperley prob wouldnt get in at the moment but would be excellant to get him none the less. Think he's score lots of goals in this division

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
If only that Kazim-Richards was up for grabs. He scored a right belter last week. Bet he'd score for fun in our league

:jester:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
The only player there who i think we would stand a realistic chance of getting is Shipperly. But ATM I dont think we urgently need him.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
only one would be Unsworth would slot in at left back nice

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I will be honest here, some might be better than what we have, but I wouldn't take any of them at all. At the moment it appears that we have a better team spirit than for years, why spoil that by bringing in a big time Charlie who may upset the apple cart.

Thanks, but no thanks!

Bluejuice said:
If only that Kazim-Richards was up for grabs. He scored a right belter last week. Bet he'd score for fun in our league

:jester:

Give it a few months, he'll be available as Knight.

I'd take any of them - but realistically they will probably all go to Champ teams.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
London Irish said:
I'd take any of them - but realistically they will probably all go to Champ teams.

I know Doncaster are tracking Chris Lucketti,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports