[Cricket] 3rd Investec Test: England v Pakistan at Edgbaston, Aug 3-7, 2016

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
1 down 9 to go

Hafeez c Woakes b Broad 2

Pak 6/1

Not entirely sure what Hafeez was thinking there.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Oh my! Shocker from Hafeez, pulls Stuart Broad long hop straight down fine legs throat :clap2:

6-1, 78 overs remaining.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Funky field from Cook... short leg, short midwicket and short mid-on for Broad to Azhar Ali...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Do yourselves a favour - go out, enjoy the day, and forget about this waste of time.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Lunch, Day five.

Pakistan 69-1 (22 overs)

62 overs remaining, 274 runs or 9 wickets for a win.

It is going to need something special one way or the other for a positive result.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I can't see us getting them out, but a few wickets and panic after lunch and you never know! I'm giving up watching now so reasonably likely that it will get exciting.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We need to put the brake on them scoring as they could still win. I expect it to fizzle out to a draw, but who knows a good 30 mins after lunch by either side could change the outcome.

I don't agree that we should put the brake on them scoring. We need to encourage them into the delusion that the target is achievable, and then they start taking risks that cause them to lose wickets and ... hey presto ... we win the series.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
We need to put the brake on them scoring as they could still win. I expect it to fizzle out to a draw, but who knows a good 30 mins after lunch by either side could change the outcome.

.....look out the window and you might just see fat pink things soaring gracefully on the thermals.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Scoring not an issue but we need these two out asap or it's gonna dribble away into a draw.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
3 down... Jimmy getting a bit of reverse, gets the outside edge from Younis through to a diving Bairstow in front of 1st slip :clap2:

92-3, 46.2 overs remaining

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Pleased for Finn. He's bowled well and deserved a wicket. Now he's got the most important one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here