Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£30m Of Costs, £14m Player Wages, £16m on ?????

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
It speaks ridiculous volumes that we are the most financially sound club in terms of accounts in the top 6 and lose 5 million pounds a season (not including the sale of Zaha).

Talk of yourselves having a moderate wage bill is clearly one of the issues. The likes of Kuszczak, Bruno, Vicente, Ulloa and CMS are NOT on reasonable wages given their previous clubs and transfer fee's.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sensible comments so far, but I imagine there is the potential for bannings if too many palace fans pile into this albion-specific thread.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The maximum loss that can be incurred next season is £8M , £6M in 2014/2015 and £5M in 2015/2016 , this includes the additional equity an owner can shove in. Premier League clubs can aggregate their losses over 3 seasons to a £105M cap.

Cheers for that, I heard on the radio £5 million for championship clubs next year. Still feel we are on to match this and the club is being managed well, hence why a lot of quality players bounce us for bigger cash offers up the pyramid. Lets hope this rules change that over the coming seasons.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Has tony Bloom been repaid for his loan to bhafc, to buid Falmer? or is it being spread out over a few years?
That's what I thought you said. Do you follow BHA? He paid over £100m for a stadium finished less than two seasons ago. How do you suppose we've suddenly paid that back? Obviously we haven't.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
That's what I thought you said. Do you follow BHA? He paid over £100m for a stadium finished less than two seasons ago. How do you suppose we've suddenly paid that back? Obviously we haven't.

I thought the plan was to have paid it back by the end of this week but that bloody horse in the 6:20 at Dundalk didn't come in!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here