Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 UK Schoolgirls gone to Syria

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
What an absolute disgusting thing to say. Firstly, understand that these girls are 15. Do you honestly think they they just upped sticks and decided to go to Syria? These girls, like many youngsters before them are in a way brain washed. I was listening to a news report last night which mentioned Islamic websites that many muslims log onto. Unfortunately, like all websites there are some pretty nasty individuals lurking. These girls were quite possibly connecting with some IS guys, taking an interest in them, flattering them etc, all the time grooming them. Much in the same way that young girls meet up with Paedophiles or human traffickers. They believe the lies.

So, yes I do worry for their safety, because when they arrive they will find out the lies behind the mask.

I hope they die out there.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
What an absolute disgusting thing to say.

So, yes I do worry for their safety,

Is it really a disgusting thing to say though ?

They are almost certainly going out there to join in with their murderous jihadists, resulting in innocent people being killed. Is it not better for them to die before they have the opportunity to kill innocent others ?

I don't worry for them at all.....I worry for the innocent mothers and children who will be butchered by them.

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Football fans can be,and are,stopped from travelling abroad even if they are just suspected of potential plastic chair throwing. This is with absolutely no evidence or proof. Football fans are treated worse than terrorists

Last edited:

ISIS film themselves beheading innocent aid workers, journalists etc. Burning people to death in a cage, IN A CAGE FFS.

And these girls want to join them.

Good luck to them, hope they get what they deserve.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
What purpose THEY THINK they are going out there for, well we don't know. For all you know they might have been talked into going to Syria for the promise of anything. I equate it to grooming for sex. You hear that all the time, but it doesn't stop girls falling for it. 15 is a very impressionable age for anyone.........especially a girl who for the first time might have been talked into things by a good looking chap and who is possibly the first male to take an interest. For all we know the reality of what they find, see is a million miles from what they were promised. By then, it might be too late to turn back. So, yes for that reason I worry about them.

If and its a big if, they stand with a sword or a bomb and kill people then that's an entirely different matter.

Is it really a disgusting thing to say though ?

They are almost certainly going out there to join in with their murderous jihadists, resulting in innocent people being killed. Is it not better for them to die before they have the opportunity to kill innocent others ?

I don't worry for them at all.....I worry for the innocent mothers and children who will be butchered by them.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What an absolute disgusting thing to say. Firstly, understand that these girls are 15. Do you honestly think they they just upped sticks and decided to go to Syria? These girls, like many youngsters before them are in a way brain washed. I was listening to a news report last night which mentioned Islamic websites that many muslims log onto. Unfortunately, like all websites there are some pretty nasty individuals lurking. These girls were quite possibly connecting with some IS guys, taking an interest in them, flattering them etc, all the time grooming them. Much in the same way that young girls meet up with Paedophiles or human traffickers. They believe the lies.

So, yes I do worry for their safety, because when they arrive they will find out the lies behind the mask.

15 year olds were Captains in the British Navy 200 years ago. These girls haven't been forced into child soldiering they have made their decision. As far as I'm concerned they should be treated as the Brits who helped the Nazis were. Beaten, heads shaved, tarred and feathered and then hanged. Show the others it's not acceptable. Unless of course they're just on their holibobs, in which case cut them some slack I say.

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
What purpose THEY THINK they are going out there for, well we don't know. For all you know they might have been talked into going to Syria for the promise of anything. I equate it to grooming for sex. You hear that all the time, but it doesn't stop girls falling for it. 15 is a very impressionable age for anyone.........especially a girl who for the first time might have been talked into things by a good looking chap and who is possibly the first male to take an interest. For all we know the reality of what they find, see is a million miles from what they were promised. By then, it might be too late to turn back. So, yes for that reason I worry about them.

If and its a big if, they stand with a sword or a bomb and kill people then that's an entirely different matter.

I could be wrong and if they are going out there to persuade ISIS to give up...well maybe.

Failing that, they are going out there to facilitate and aid murderous terrorists. That makes them equally as culpable.

They are gone and lost....I too hope they die before playing a part with their murderous colleagues.

I will agree that my view is harsh....but realistic.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
What you are saying then, is that you are no better than the IS murderers who behead and set fire to pilots. Interesting that.

As far as I'm concerned they should be treated as the Brits who helped the Nazis were. Beaten, heads shaved, tarred and feathered and then hanged. Show the others it's not acceptable.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
If that's what they're needed for, why don't our government/media tell the muslim's of this country that that's what will happen. These girls were interviewed by police following their friend going, surely if they were told what would happen to them they'd think twice.

I am guessing the government felt that the beheadings and burning alive of people might dissuade them, where as sucking c*ck perhaps not.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I agree with some of your post, all I am asking for is a bit of context, to see the bigger picture.

. Most of the Muslims that are being radicalised are second or third generation.

the picture is right there buddy.....no disrespect ......it would be like saudi or syria taking on loads of rabid irish catholics 60 years ago for whatever reason..........so we find ourselves back at the same muddy ditch.......it's religion that is causing the problem ...no ...?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What you are saying then, is that you are no better than the IS murderers who behead and set fire to pilots. Interesting that.

Well it wouldn't be me doing it , I'd have a man attend to the details. But the difference is they kill without mercy, innocent people. People who travel abroad to fight against democracy? I do hope those type of people die. Your heart can bleed for them as much as you like, if they get a chance they'll bomb out mothers, fathers, wives, daughters into oblivion.

At what point do we intervene then genius? After they've committed another 9/12, 7/7, when YOUR children are beheaded ????

Grow up, we cannot afford to be this naive.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am guessing the government felt that the beheadings and burning alive of people might dissuade them, where as sucking c*ck perhaps not.
It wasn't that bit I thought they particularly needed warning about.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I agree with some of your post, all I am asking for is a bit of context, to see the bigger picture.

Britain's recent immigration policies, although I agree have been socially destructive to some degree, has very little to do with it. Most of the Muslims that are being radicalised are second or third generation.

if we hadn't let hundreds of thousands of arabs in we wouldn't be in this mess.....notice the careful choice of nomenclature ..have a nice day dude...!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
15 year olds were Captains in the British Navy 200 years ago. These girls haven't been forced into child soldiering they have made their decision. As far as I'm concerned they should be treated as the Brits who helped the Nazis were. Beaten, heads shaved, tarred and feathered and then hanged. Show the others it's not acceptable. Unless of course they're just on their holibobs, in which case cut them some slack I say.
:lolol:

Perhaps just the tar and feathers.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
whatever their age, it should be considered a seditious act, I am not sure if that is even against the law of this country.
but even if it is not they should be treated as non-British and if they come back treated as such

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Well....according to Mustafa.....our western teenagers just resort to drugs and sex, resulting in joining gangs that beat people up.

These Muslim teenagers...according to Mustafa.....don't have access to drugs and sex.

Don't have access to drugs and sex. Well a lot of their elders do judging by the grooming in our country

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I agree that they have made their decision and should live or die by it.

Same as any 15 year old who has been groomed for any purpose.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Don't have access to drugs and sex. Well a lot of their elders do judging by the grooming in our country

I couldn't agree with you more. It does however contrast markedly with Mustafa's fantasy world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here