Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 UK Schoolgirls gone to Syria

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
Let's hope if they get there, get married and have babies by these crazies, they do not try to get back with said children of ISIL warriors, claiming their babies to have British rights.

It's all very sad, BUT it must be a one way trip should they (god forbid) make it to there.

OGH's Libido

Nov 30, 2014
Indeed it is, but it is still 99% Muslim. Hopefully your brain won't explode trying to grasp that concept.

Come on Mustafa - its secular. Relgious views don't have a look in in national affairs by definition. Instead, Turkey's moderate success is owed to earthly things: institutions, law, and people!

Religion offers nothing to Turkey. If Turkey became a Muslim state, it would be a disaster. Yet the teachings of the Quran repeatedly call for Islam to be equated with statehood and law, and at the point of the sword.

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I do love the way the good old auntie BBC are saying that there are fears for these girls, they have chosen to go, they are intelligent.
no fears here

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I do love the way the good old auntie BBC are saying that there are fears for these girls, they have chosen to go, they are intelligent.
no fears here

They are also Children, not old enough to vote, drive or drink. Yet old enough to make such a reckless and stupid decision?

You and others are not getting it. Islam has something called "baya" or obligations. One of those is to make your way from non muslim lands"house of Caos" to the Kalifate, or specificly to obey the Kalif, in this case al-baghdadi. A Kalifate has no real borders as it intends on expanding all the time as muslims join it. The Kalif is proposed by clerics as the one who will impose Sharia law in its purest(traditional) form, this is why they have beheadings, crucifixion and slavery.

Its not radicalisation so much as convincing someone this is the true Kalifate, not the same thing. They are also wraped up i millenial/ end of days stuff hence they expect to defeat "The army of rome" when it shows up. this in part also explains their Genocidal lust. Make no mistake genocide on a massive scale is being carried out. Their first targets are the shia/shiites, as they are considered oppostates. Anything that deviates from the purity of the original Islam is considered unislamic and that person declared "takfir" an infidel in the Kalifate.

Rules on jihad are quite clear, attack openly from the outside not inside countries. The problem comes when the IS spokesmen call on muslims to smash infidels in Europe heads open with rocks, run them over and poison them". Comming from the Kalif(who must be from the same tribe as mohammed, which he is)'s representative this gives it legitamacy.

Its the bleeding hearts who want them home safe, weve got enough trouble with this crap than to worry about 3 stupid girls following a religious obligation.
Abso bloody lutely.!!!!!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Couldn't give a toss about them personally - they're about to be sold into slavery if they go so go luck to them.

What concerns me more is that they must have been brainwashed here - by whom ? And why have we not detected their brainwashers ?
So you admit that they're only going because they've been brainwashed but you're not sorry for them. That's bloody harsh.

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
How is it that if these 3 girls joined some sort of gang in Britain and went around beating people up and mugging them. People would be outraged.
Go to Syria and join Isis and every feels sorry for them?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
How is it that if these 3 girls joined some sort of gang in Britain and went around beating people up and mugging them. People would be outraged.
Go to Syria and join Isis and every feels sorry for them?

Well....according to Mustafa.....our western teenagers just resort to drugs and sex, resulting in joining gangs that beat people up.

These Muslim teenagers...according to Mustafa.....don't have access to drugs and sex. Resulting in the fact that they are "straight A-Level" students, so it is only natural they want to raise the bar from mere gang beatings to blowing arms and legs off and beheading people.

I mean....what other choice do they have ? Poor souls.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
So you admit that they're only going because they've been brainwashed but you're not sorry for them. That's bloody harsh.

Their brainwashing started at home, probably in a so called 'moderate' Islamic background where they prayed 5 times a day, visited mosques on an agreed day/days and had a religious lifestyle imposed upon them irrespective of the appropriateness at any particular time, it is hardly surprising that they soon became religious bigots, such a dynamic will always deliver that no matter which religion you blindly follow.

We are all an accumulation of our own experiences, but with such a starting point with many Muslims its hardly surprising some cannot empathise with their neighbours unless they share the same beliefs, it seems some look sneeringly at those of other or non faiths here in the West whilst having an illogical bias to some unknown Muslim 1000's miles away.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
They are also Children, not old enough to vote, drive or drink. Yet old enough to make such a reckless and stupid decision?

but their decision nevertheless, and old enough to travel on their own apparently.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I wonder what was the inspiration for them ? Was it the video of the pilot burning alive in a cage or the video of the 21 men having their heads hacked off with their hands tied behind their backs ? I mean any person would rush to be a part of that, wouldn't they ? I think my " sympathy " has now run dry

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
Can't disagree with any of that Mr Spielberg!

I am still concerned that in the future, these three may try to return with & claim 'Britishness' for their ISIL babies - should they take that path, we must not allow this to happen no matter what!

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I find it impossible not to have sympathy. It is hard enough being a teenager, I would imagine being a Muslim teenager is particularly difficult at the moment.

I can't imagine the mindset required to believe that they have no future here in Britain, but it must be terrible. While typical Western teenagers will take drugs or have risky sex to deal with life's difficulties, Muslim girls don't have that option.
Try telling that to the one I live with. She's always at it, and doesn't seem to have a problem with being a teenager.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They have been brainwashed and have very little idea what they are letting themselves in for.

Women are treated like dogs by these people.

If they make to Syria, they will soon be extremely frightened and terribly abused and want to come home.
I know woman are treated poorly by these people, but what exactly do they want these girls for? Are they just trying to increase the population of women there or, being religious men, do they think they're saving the girls from the west, or what?

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
I know woman are treated poorly by these people, but what exactly do they want these girls for? Are they just trying to increase the population of women there or, being religious men, do they think they're saving the girls from the west, or what?

do the dishes love.... suck my cock love ..... give me a baby love .... now put on this very heavy vest and press this red button in the market square for me love... cheers .... next!

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

They will have been in communication with fellow British jihadists that are already over there, perhaps they know them from the same college, area, mosque or family member, I think Uncle Spielbergs point is really pertinent, they would have seen the barbarism and still felt they wanted to be part of it, chilling really.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I can't believe everybody is being so quick to dismiss Abdul Samid, a completely non-delusional parent governor at Bethnal Green Academy.

"I still don't believe that they are going anywhere other than a holiday - because this is how they were dressed and this is how they looked and this is how they packed."

Like Mr Samid, I have every confidence that they will turn up safe and well back in east London after a well-earned half-time holiday Tenerife. :jester:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
do the dishes love.... suck my cock love ..... give me a baby love .... now put on this very heavy vest and press this red button in the market square for me love... cheers .... next!
If that's what they're needed for, why don't our government/media tell the muslim's of this country that that's what will happen. These girls were interviewed by police following their friend going, surely if they were told what would happen to them they'd think twice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here