Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] 2nd Test South Africa v England

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
:facepalm:

England all out just after lunch.

Sun will come out and SA win chasing down 100 runs for the loss of 1 wicket.

You just know it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Whatever the result here the Saffers will be brimming with confidence. They have rattled our top order twice on a docile pitch and chased down 600+ to keep the pressure on England. This series is going to be tight.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
We are making a meal of this, will give the South Africans great confidence for Johannesburg.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Get through the next session losing only a maximum of 2 wickets and we'll be fine.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Okay, given we're 1 up, lets get out of here with a draw...BUT....part of me* does want us bowled out with a lead of say 170 with 30 overs remaining. SA would be forced to have a slash at it, few wickets and any result would still be possible, could make for a thrilling finish!

*it's the really stupid part.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think SA should have carried on batting, leave us in the field even longer, get a 100 run lead then have a crack at us on the last day.
Indeed, now the ball is fizzing about we could have been in an even bigger mess than we are now.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Here we go, Stokes gone...squeeky bum time big time!

We need 60 runs and this could be a thrilling finish...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Really need these two to dig in and put on 100... Only then can I relax. It's incredible, a game we have dominated for so long yet we may be throwing it away in the next 4 hours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here