[Cricket] 2nd Test South Africa v England

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lunch? Booooooooooooooo.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
People in the crowd are singing Westlife songs. Bizarre.

I'd assumed they were the Barmy Army, but they're wearing Castle Lager hats and waving SA flags. Possibly stuff dished out by the match sponsors. Or do SA have a singing contingent.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Lunch day 2

513-5 (112 overs)

196 in the session from 25 overs. :bowdown:

Stokes & Bairstow partnership 290* from 270 balls.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Nice to see Bairstow in the runs .

Butler going to find it hard to get back in anytime soon

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
513/5 at lunch, magnificent

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
People in the crowd are singing Westlife songs. Bizarre.

I'd assumed they were the Barmy Army, but they're wearing Castle Lager hats and waving SA flags. Possibly stuff dished out by the match sponsors. Or do SA have a singing contingent.

Probably SA if all dressed the same .

Aussies are the worst for that, all wearing matching hats and tops like a school outing

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nice to see Bairstow in the runs .

Butler going to find it hard to get back in anytime soon

Really, really hope he makes it to three figures. He'll never have a better opportunity. Shame lunch wasn't an over or two later.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
196 in the session from 25 overs

It's been fantastic batting but that over rate is a disgrace. I don't want to start sounding like Boycott but it really is time the authorities started clamping down on poor over rates

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Probably SA if all dressed the same .

Aussies are the worst for that, all wearing matching hats and tops like a school outing

Loads of them had false beards on, and spent ages singing "Hashim Amla" and "Moeen Ali" to the Yaya/Kolo Toure song :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's been fantastic batting but that over rate is a disgrace. I don't want to start sounding like Boycott but it really is time the authorities started clamping down on poor over rates

In fairness to South Africa on this occasion, I believe the slow over rate this morning is due to them having to repeatedly go & look for the ball.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Get to 600 20 mins before tea and declare - give them an awkward 10 mins and a final session to have them 100-3 at close

Final session today will provide the answer to who will win [or can the Saffers eek a draw]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Marvellous scenes

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What a reaction from Bairstow. I thought for a moment he had a little tear in his eye.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Really pleased for Bairstow... After being discarded a year or two back he has fought back well...you can see why he looked Heavenwards.. Truly marvellous scenes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here