25 Wigan fans at Bournemouth.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Sure i head last night that Hull City had taken 650 down to Oreint , which if true is a cracking effort .

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Tin pot club, not like us, you only have to see the thousands that went to Hull last season a couple of days after we played at Anfield............

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Can none of you actually SEE the picture!?

There's around 200 there.
:shrug:

Wouldn't be much fun griping about 200 fans, 25 is a lot more fun......besides they might not be Wigan supporters, they could be lost tourists. Or zoo keepers.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:shrug:

Wouldn't be much fun griping about 200 fans, 25 is a lot more fun.
Or griping about paying £58 to watch your team play away to Chelsea, when you can wait a couple of weeks and gripe about £62 at Arsenal, because they have an agenda.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know it's not the shortest trip on a Tuesday night but for a Premier League club, that's stupidly poor.

Sauce : Twitter.

To be honest it's not our concern how many fans another club brings to a club in a lower league.

Looking at the picture, I am more concerned about your other thread stating that we only had 2,500 against Derby. Admittedly County only brought 110 fans.

No wonder we are losing £800,000 a year. Makes you wonder why TB spent £9 million on a new stadium!!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
To be honest it's not our concern how many fans another club brings to a club in a lower league.

Looking at the picture, I am more concerned about your other thread stating that we only had 2,500 against Derby. Admittedly County only brought 110 fans.

No wonder we are losing £800,000 a year. Makes you wonder why TB spent £9 million on a new stadium!!

[Insert joke about Palace getting 2 penalties this season]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports