Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

25 Wigan fans at Bournemouth.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
250 isn't even that bad. How many would we take to a team in the division below us, way up north and on a tuesday night?

Going by some of the goons on here, probably about 15,000. :lolol:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
We wouldn't take that much more to Wigan!!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I know it's not the shortest trip on a Tuesday night but for a Premier League club, that's stupidly poor.

Sauce : Twitter.

You need to tell your sauce to get some maths lessons if you find time in between begging for followers :thumbsup:

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
The Bournemouth account confirmed there was 237 Wigan fans. Also, there was rumours of there being only 35 Fulham fans. Also bullshit, as the Blackpool Twitter confirmed it as 375.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Pretty shocking that only 25 fans of a PL club could give a shit. Being a Wigan supporter must be super big fun.

What's worse 25 or so Wigan fans at Bournemouth, or quite a few empty seats at Torquay tonight, in their small stadium.......and they are playing Exeter.

There must be at least 100 Wigan supporters living within 50 miles of Bournemouth, surely?

Even without travelling fans they should be able to have three figures worth of support.

Shocking really.

Can none of you actually SEE the picture!?

There's around 200 there.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Honestly some BHA fans need to get a life. I've stood in a crowd of less than 25 Albion fans in this division before now! Burden Park the week after we'd played at old Trafford in 92 for one. So you could say it was a long trip, everyone had spent their money on the glory game the week before etc. Or, going by some of the comments on here, BHA support was embarrassing! But it wasn't, its just every club has poor away day support at times. Just ask udinese!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
More importantly, how many tickets would the Arse and Swansea get?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
We took less than 50 up to Wigans Springfield park in the 90s Nogan scored the winner i think or was it 2-2 it was feckin cold anyway...

Wigan is a rugby town, and has to build its support from scratch to be fair to match dave Whelans ambitions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here