Sarmiento on the bench for WBA
Ayari on bench for Coventry
Peupion on bench for Cheltenham
Weir starts for Blackpool - gets a yellow card in first half
Leonard starts for Northampton- losing 1-0 at half time
Turns starts for Orient - losing 2-0 at home at half time
Beadle keeping a clean sheet at half time for Oxford
Rushworth played in a 2-1 home defeat to Bristol City
Doing my job for me! No prob - cheers! :thumbsup::)

A few extra bits about our recently departed yoof -
In the Championship, a start for Connolly, Roberts unused bench-warmer, Furlong not in the Hull matchday squad today, and Richards appears to have disappeared off the face of the earth - injured again?
Down in the basement, former PL2 striker Laurent Tolaj has moved up from CB to midfield for Aldershot in the National League (versatile, that lad!) and up in the frozen north Jack Spong keeps his regular place at the heart of Queens Park's midfield.

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Furlong too. And I worry about game time for Ferguson if Pedro and Welbeck are going to feature a lot. Don't suppose we can afford to loan him out though, now that Undav is away in the Fatherland.

Remember this one 😂 I told you to quote me when he was first name on the team sheet. Wrong?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Albion derby (sort of) in the Championship tonight - Aaron Connolly (former Albion wonder-kid) leading the line for Hull against Yasin Ayari (current Albion wonder-kid) playing for Coventry. No sign of former Albion youngster James Furlong in the Hull squad. Injured?

In the meantime, here is a chance to have a quick gander at some of next season's loanees!

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Scottish football really is shit isn't it.
Sima came on after 20 minutes (as a head injury substitute) today. Rangers fans not impressed.

Elsewhere, our loanees don't seem to be having universal success - Moran, Sarmiento, Peupion and (surprisingly, considering how well his spell there at Orient went last season) Turns all benched. Just Beadle, Leonard and Weir getting starts.
Of the Albion old boys, Roberts is on the bench, Spong starts as usual and the random position for Tolaj at Aldershot today is ........................ left back!

Last edited:

Jul 7, 2003
Turns missed their last game on international duty so that maybe why he isn’t playing today.

Cordwainer

Jul 30, 2023
Leonard not quite at his normal level in our last couple of games. Still leads our POTS table though.

Blues Guitarist

Oct 19, 2020
St Johann in Tirol
Scherpen had an excellent game in the Austrian top of the table clash at the weekend. RB Salzburg (top) played a 2-2 draw at Kjell's loan club Sturm Graz (second). Without a few great saves from him Salzburg could have run away with the game. He's a big lad - over 2m tall!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here