Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 2022/2023 Relegation Thread - September’s views & votes

So with each side having played approximately 10% of their league fixtures, who do you think will be in the bottom three come May?

There will be plenty of twists & turns - no doubt. Hopefully BHA will stay well clear of 18th-20th spots.

So let us know your September thoughts & your current predictions.

NSC - Predictions

Pre Season:

20th AFC Bournemouth 44 votes
19th Leeds 19 votes
18th Brentford 19 votes

August Predictions:

20th AFC Bournemouth 52 votes
19th Leeds 32 1/2 votes
18th Nottingham Forest 28 votes

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If we do not sign a striker this window, I am going to stick £25 on us to go down (not that i think we will, but it is a very Brighton thing to do)

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
It is starting to look like the most open league for several years. Bournemouth are the early favourites but even they have got 4 Points already. Forest could gel, Southampton are looking OK, Leeds blowing hot and cold but outstanding against Chelsea. We shouldn’t be too cocky, there is a long season ahead.

Bookies favourites for the chop 249F4437-7604-4026-A964-124C6A57B88C.jpeg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Bournemouth, Villa, Forest (from 20th to 18th)

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Bournemouth aside, it's looking like it's going to be a really interesting battle this season and I think at least one, possibly two big clubs could go. I thought Fulham would go pre-season but they look a tough side now and with Mitrovic, there's no way they're going down. I also think when Forest's signing's have bedded in, with Cooper in charge and the City Ground proving to be a tough place to go as the season goes on, I think they will be ok.

All the while Villa and Everton keep Gerrard and Lampard, I think they're in big trouble so I'm going to say them alongside Bournemouth but with the real possibility of Leicester going too.

20. Bournemouth. 19. Everton. 18. Villa.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Bournemouth, Forest and a coin flip between Everton and Brentford.. I will go Brentford...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not really, as I stated I do not think we will get relegated, but all us mid table teams are a few injuries away from trouble, and a bad run of results.

33/1 or 40/1 are really good odds, and would sweeten the blow mildly.

Sticking with the bet until the end of the season would be stupid but going for 40/1 would probably mean that at some point or another you'd be able to cash out with a nice profit.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
18 - Nottingham Forest
19 - Wolves
20 - Bournemouth

I think Forest will be absolutely financially ruined if they go down, which would be a shame for the football club but not for the people involved with it. There should be no reward for spending £200m after promotion. I like the club, but I think it's staggeringly inappropriate to bring in 20 new players in one window and splash the crazy sums of money they have.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Bottom 6 all look crap, poor old Midlands if Villa AND Leicester go down...

They just need Wolves to join them.

I think it’s all far to early to call. As Micky Adams used to say, wait until game 10 and then you’ll have an idea of what the season will be like.

Although GP’s teams challenge that orthodox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here