Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2011 World's Hardest Creature Competition- NOMINATIONS THREAD

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can we leave the Honey Badger out of this?

It's pointless, because we all KNOW it is the "hardest" creature in the world (in the true definition of the word), yet people seem to get that confused with other definitions.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
turienzo....can you please define "hard"?

It will stop a lot of pointless squabbling. For me:

A lion killing a gazelle is NOT hard at all.
A honey badger standing up to and beating animals way bigger than it is HARD.
Like a little bloke in a pub beating up 3 big blokes. That would be HARD.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
turienzo....can you please define "hard"?

It will stop a lot of pointless squabbling. For me:
For me, the pointless squabbling is the best bit of these threads, followed by flounces when people don't get their animal elected.
:flounce:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I have a feeling this will be the Honey Badger's year!

(Actually I don't, as too many people still don't understand the criteria, or it would win every time).

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Personally I feel both the hippo and polar bear should be banned, as past winners.

I have a feeling this will be the Honey Badger's year!

(Actually I don't, as too many people still don't understand the criteria, or it would win every time).
I will never vote HB because the people championing this pointless little animal are all complete pricks. :bigwave:

Great white shark for me, but as it is a proper hard fucker, I'm prepared to assume it has already been seconded.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Personally I feel both the hippo and polar bear should be banned, as past winners.

I will never vote HB because the people championing this pointless little animal are all complete pricks. :bigwave:

Great white shark for me, but as it is a proper hard fucker, I'm prepared to assume it has already been seconded.

Well that was a little harsh, wasn't it?

The Great White Shark? It's not even the hardest shark! The Honey Badge could take it, easily.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I think Pelicans are pretty hard, if anyone watched the David Attenborough series Life there was that episode where they casually walked into another birds breeding ground and started to SCOOP up the babies and eat them alive.

Here is the clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-BjDE5yJi4

The shadow scene alone at the beginning makes them look pretty bloody hard!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Name THREE hard things a Great White Shark has ever done in it's life.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

1. Gets constant credit it doesn't deserve by people mistaking the Bull Shark for it
2. Gets beaten up by DOLPHINS
3. Had a film made about it, again giving it unjust credit

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well that was a little harsh, wasn't it?

The Great White Shark? It's not even the hardest shark! The Honey Badge could take it, easily.

Lets save it for the tournament.

White shark jumps onto the hull of boat of German tourists: tourists shit it and hide below deck until the shark goes back into the sea (see youtube)
German tourists come across a honey badger on a trek: tourists throw it a carrot to eat. (probably)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Lets save it for the tournament.

White shark jumps onto the hull of boat of German tourists: tourists shit it and hide below deck until the shark goes back into the sea (see youtube)
German tourists come across a honey badger on a trek: tourists throw it a carrot to eat. (probably)

Compare size of GWS to size of the German Tourists.
That's like a grown man attacking a group of 6 year olds.

Hard? Not even remotely.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Nice to see some people understand what the word HARD truly means.

Fine, let do this again...

HONEY BADGER TO WIN!

Well I believe in the first ever 'Worlds Hardest Creature' competition back in 1764, it was I who first nominated the Honey Badger. And I even managed to cast my vote for it last year from Rio de Janeiro, such is my dedication and belief for it's cause.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
German tourists come across a honey badger on a trek:

Honey Badger CASTRATES the German Tourists.

Do you think there could be 'Wolds Hardest Creature' hooligans? Like in football? I could lead the Honey Badger's firm. "Jog on, Great White Shark."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here