Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2011 World's Hardest Creature Competition- NOMINATIONS THREAD

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
we should have an Extinct Hardest Creatures aswell :thumbsup:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The cassowary has form, yes, but has no history of throwing puppeteer from roof. The scheming, face-chewing Emu.
emu-2.jpg

I'm pocket-sized and cuddly. I have a crazy name and pretend to be your slipper. You think i'm friendly to be with and the sort of beast you'd give to a child. Wrong. I will poison your children and then feign innocence. Hahaha! I am the platypus!
platypus.jpg

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It's basically going to be the same animals as every year isn't it? :lol:

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
The MANTIS SHRIMP.

These little blighters pack a punch that can smash through the shells of crustaceans and even go through the glass of the tank itself!

60756653_fbe727414a.jpg

[yt]ntUsZxrpYug[/yt]

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
The MANTIS SHRIMP.

These little blighters pack a punch that can smash through the shells of crustaceans and even go through the glass of the tank itself!

60756653_fbe727414a.jpg

Seconded. Double hard bastard, looks like something out of Star Wars.

06-most-poisonous-animals-in-the-world-stonefish.jpg
The Stonefish
Maybe Stonefish would never win a beauty contest, but it would definitely win the top prize for being “The World Most Venomous Fish”. Its venom causes such a severe pain that the victims of its sting want the affected limb to be amputated. It is described as the worst pain known to man. It is accompanied with possible shock, paralysis, and tissue death. If not given medical attention within a couple of hours It can be fatal to humans. Stonefish stores its toxins in gruesome-looking spines that are designed to hurt would-be predators. Stonefish mostly live above the tropic of Capricorn, often found in the shallow tropical marine waters of the Pacific and Indian oceans, ranging from the Red Sea to the Queensland Great Barrier Reef.

Ugly Bastard. Check. Worst pain known to man. Check. Shallow water whilst disguised as a rock. Check.

07-most-poisonous-animals-in-the-world-wandering-spider1.jpg
Brazilian Wandering Spider

The Brazilian Wandering Spider (Phoneutria) or banana spider appears in the Guinness Book of World Records 2007 for the most venomous spider and is the spider responsible for most human deaths. This spider is believed to have the most potent neurotoxic venom of any living spider. They are also so dangerous because of their wandering nature. They often hide during daytime in highly populated areas inside houses, clothes, boots, and cars. Its venomous bite causes not only intense pain, the venom of the spider can also cause priapism – uncomfortable erections lasting for many hours that lead to impotence.

So hard it gives you a BONER.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I nominate the Human race

Can kill anything, outsmart anything, they can destroy forests, kill the most dangerous of animals with ease using the right tools, can kill everything at any given moment, including themselves. And the bastards are EVERYWHERE.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Black Mamba
Perhaps the most feared snake, if not the most dangerous, the Black Mamba is highly venomous and can reach 14 feet in length. They are known to live in close proximity to humans in Africa, and are very aggressive. While some snakes may be more venomous, the Mamba has had the most encounters with humans and thus pose a greater threat.

Attachments

• blackmamba.jpg
    blackmamba.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Inland Taipan
Native to Australia, these rare snakes have the most poisonous venom in the world. A single bite allegedly has enough venom to kill 100 people.

Attachments

• inlandtaipan.jpg
    inlandtaipan.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 119

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Australian Brown Snake
The largest Venomous snake in Australia, one 1/14,000 of an ounce of their venom is enough to kill a person. These snakes are fast and very aggressive, making them very dangerous for humans.

Attachments

• aussiebrownsnake.jpg
    aussiebrownsnake.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 186

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here