Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Still, nice advert

Fa8zJ5gXoAACiwe.jpeg

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Is it real? Cars are transport to me but I've been known to watch programs like top gear etc and seem to recall from them that they've said things about super cars that they have a top speed of 170-ishmph.

Any idea what car it is?

well its an automatic and probably a 2 door v6 model , possibly a ford cosworth or tuned up sierra , ive driven bmw's at 330 kmph on the toll roads in South Africa , i'd say it's real.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
My van would be impressed ...takes a while to get to 20mph

I was going to say, At 90 to 95 mph my reaction time is way too slow and I can't get it up any faster (that's what she said). On the other hand there was the time....... never mind.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Some karma in that he's had his leg amputated so will spend a lot of time hoping around the prison yard.

Well let's all just hope it was his right leg so he can't press the accelerator in a vehicle ever again and will be destined to one of these:

Invacare-Orion-Pro-mobility-scooter.jpg

or even better, one of these old beasties

AC_Invalid_Carriage_1976.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Well let's all just hope it was his right leg so he can't press the accelerator in a vehicle ever again and will be destined to one of these:

View attachment 151177

or even better, one of these old beasties

View attachment 151178

Regarding the latter, when I first used to go to the Goldstone in the Towner-Fell-Piper era, a few of those were parked in the SW corner, disabled folk watching the Albion. Or was between the main stand and NS?

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Regarding the latter, when I first used to go to the Goldstone in the Towner-Fell-Piper era, a few of those were parked in the SW corner, disabled folk watching the Albion. Or was between the main stand and NS?

Yep, remember it well - in the corner gap between the West and South stands...
2 or 3 of them parked up behind the pitch perimeter hoardings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here