Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2,985 tickets for Fulham Away (now available on day)

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Does anyone know if it will be potg in the home end?

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
I have received neither Charlton nor Fulham. However I have a seat number already for Charlton in my account ticket list, but a big fat blank for Fulham - which I booked in the first hour of availability. Worrying.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Hmmm, just rang the ticket line to ask when the tickets will be sent out and all I got in response was that they will be worth you early next week!!
Didn't ask for any of my information. Bit annoying

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Still not arrived hopefully tomorrow or Saturday. It was far easier when most games were not all ticket, just turn up and get in with no need to worry about the postman.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
I was told on the phone today that my Fulham will be posted tonight. This is despite my order being timed at 9.01am on the very first day of sale to STH's. First in, last out strikes again!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Tix arrived. Can't do Saturday so looking forward to this. Pity I'm working daytime on 29th :down:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Still didn't sell out the initial allocation, what are they expecting to happen between now and then?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Still didn't sell out the initial allocation, what are they expecting to happen between now and then?
A bounce after the derided manager walking and the sacking of his 'boss'.

I bet there's a fair few interested now, assuming they arrived 45 minutes late on Boxing Day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here