Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2,985 tickets for Fulham Away (now available on day)

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I haven't got my tickets yet. Getting a bit worried.
We are getting the coach, as I heard that problems are going to be likely on the trains.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I haven't got my tickets yet. Getting a bit worried.
We are getting the coach, as I heard that problems are going to be likely on the trains.

Check with the club. I had booked mine online on the 4th and got worried when nothing had been taken from my bank account. No sign of the booking they said when I rang although I did everything the same as usual. Anyway re-booked this morning so lucky .

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Check with the club. I had booked mine online on the 4th and got worried when nothing had been taken from my bank account. No sign of the booking they said when I rang although I did everything the same as usual. Anyway re-booked this morning so lucky .

Slightly worrying, will see if they come this week.

Astonished that this has gone to general sale despite current position, I'm sure they will sell out shortly.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing

My payment had been taking out and got the confirmation email but haven't heard anything and still no tickets this evening after getting back from work.
I will try the club though. Thank you.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My payment had been taking out and got the confirmation email but haven't heard anything and still no tickets this evening after getting back from work.

Got my Charlton tickets in the post today, ordered them online last Thursday.
There was an option to get them posted or collect from the AMEX, did you ask for posted ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Same here, although somewhat worrying my Charlton tickets were on the mat when I got home, which were ordered sometime after the Fulham ones, not looking forward to a trip to the Amex on Xmas eve to pick up duplicates.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Arse.

Do other people have their tickets already then? Nothing here, and I did select post...

Booking Fee:£4.00
Total Price:£124.00
Delivery Method:Post

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Don't have mine yet. Xmas post and all that, I'll only be concerned if they're not here by Monday.

PG

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Mine arrived today. Looks as if they've all been sent out, and there's a few delivery days left for them to arrive, so I don't think people should panic.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Got my Charlton tickets in the post today, ordered them online last Thursday.
There was an option to get them posted or collect from the AMEX, did you ask for posted ?

Just checked my email and I done it by post. Ordered them on the 7th.
The ticket office opening times are not the best as I'm busy at work during the day. Only open till 1700.
But long answer to your question. Sorry.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Got Charlton tix today. Still no sign of Fulham.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'd only be concerned if they hadn't arrived by the 28th. But then again, they did arrive this morning.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mine arrived by post today along with Charlton

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've given up getting my posted as too many late calls. And one where for some reason the post office decided to return them to the club. I pick mine up now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here