Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2,985 tickets for Fulham Away (now available on day)

Jan 30, 2008
Do they stil lhave the neutral bit next to the away fans?? if so I can see us taking a huge following, the like of which may never before have been seen at Craven Cottage, Fulham won't know what's hit them as we invade their dwellings.
oh they do believe me :hilton:
regards
DR

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Think the last time I went we lost and there was some aggro with one of the Mets finest who had to be basically saved and dragged out and he was still giving it hand signals from the touchline

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
18 years! I seem to remember Brady coming over to the vocal and unimpressed travelling support post-match to try and placate us.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As long as I can get a ticket, I'm going for the festive piss-up in W6 before and after the match more than anything else. The game itself is almost incidental.

Looking forward to it. Shame about the evening kick off, but hey, there's a whole afternoon to enjoy the delights of Putney.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I went to the 0-0 fa cup game and the game was dire and the weather was shite too.
Ah that sounds familiar, and would explain why I have absolutely no recollection of the game.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Last time up there we had to cross Putney Bridge to find a pub that hadn't barred Albion. Nice welcoming committee by the Met when we 'd finished our beers to show us the way to the ground, very considerate.

My best memory was a night game, probably early 80's. I think we won 1-0, maybe the game that Paul Clark got the winner, but I might be wrong, that could have been a Saturday game.
The night game was cracking; we took over. Chelsea decided to say hello at Parsons Green tube station as well; which was nice of them. They didn't expect such a warm welcome. I'm sure Das will remember more.
Fulham, always been a cracking away day, one of the best.

Jan 30, 2008
Last time up there we had to cross Putney Bridge to find a pub that hadn't barred Albion. Nice welcoming committee by the Met when we 'd finished our beers to show us the way to the ground, very considerate.

My best memory was a night game, probably early 80's. I think we won 1-0, maybe the game that Paul Clark got the winner, but I might be wrong, that could have been a Saturday game.
The night game was cracking; we took over. Chelsea decided to say hello at Parsons Green tube station as well; which was nice of them. They didn't expect such a warm welcome. I'm sure Das will remember more.
Yes Smudge , weren't they waiting on the platform when the train pulled in and got steamed into and done a runner???
regards
DR

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Recommenced ground to visit. It used to have some class about it. Somer younger fans will never have been there.

In the old days we sat in a non-segregated side stand.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
London evening game when most people will be off after the festive period and ground we haven't been to in nearly two decades

You've got no chance
Assuming the allocation sells out to people with points then you will still be able to join the many other Albion fans in the "neutral" area next to the away fans.

We will have no throwing benches this time please:moo: SHOCKING SCENES:eek: CALL A POLICE MAN!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here