Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 Seat Licenses Wanted

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
In essence, you pay firstly for the right to buy a 1901 seat and then you buy the seat, whilst I just buy my East Upper seat with a guarantee it will still be there next season if I want it.
To #Common as Mook, option two would be to move to a more accessible seat. EU does have a lift which the stewards allow anyone with a walking stick to use.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
In essence, you pay firstly for the right to buy a 1901 seat and then you buy the seat, whilst I just buy my East Upper seat with a guarantee it will still be there next season if I want it.
To #Common as Mook, option two would be to move to a more accessible seat. EU does have a lift which the stewards allow anyone with a walking stick to use.

Don’t you get one or two more “rights”.

The right to allow whoever you like to use your seat as many times as you like
and
The right to sell your seat, (including the right to buy a ST), to someone whether or not they are on the ST waiting list.
and
When you die the right to pass on the licence in your will.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don’t you get one or two more “rights”.

The right to allow whoever you like to use your seat as many times as you like
and
The right to sell your seat, (including the right to buy a ST), to someone whether or not they are on the ST waiting list.
and
When you die the right to pass on the licence in your will.

Yes. You also have a nifty exchange system where I can email my ticket to anyone who I want to use it. This has proven useful to me. We have never had the right to free half time tea though; this was a goodwill gesture which was ruthlessly cut. The hostesses got the chop as well. And I never got my coat rail.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Has anyone, sold their 1901 licence or seat for more than they bought or the monthly DD is?

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Not if you want to keep the license

That's self evident.

But there is a distinction to be made between stopping payments in the middle of a 5 year period and at the end of a 5 year period isn't there? The club could legally hold you to all the outstanding payments for the 5 year period in the first scenario. In the latter you can walk away without any financial obligations.

Saying you are committed to payments "in perpetuity" suggests the club could hold you to account indefinitely. That is not the case and misleading IMO.

Cesar Chavez

Apr 17, 2012
California
Yes. You also have a nifty exchange system where I can email my ticket to anyone who I want to use it. This has proven useful to me. We have never had the right to free half time tea though; this was a goodwill gesture which was ruthlessly cut. The hostesses got the chop as well. And I never got my coat rail.

What you need is a personal assistant to stash the man bag away safely and manage the cost rail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Do you not get a seat for your personal Valet as well ? FFS what kind of 'hospitality' is this ? Barber out.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Some who have advertised on here haven’t wanted any renumeration for the initial outlay, just wanted to get rid of tix.

https://www.northstandchat.com/show...tially-very-very-cheap)&p=8575434#post8575434

I bought that ticket.

Guy changed his tune when it came to talking about money.....sadly for him he'd already shown his hand with his original post.

I did give him some money for the licence though but not what he originally asked for.

If anyone else is looking at shifting a ticket in the same area (W2B - Harveys Lounge) I'd be interested.....PM me.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
I want to move from 1901 at the end of this period and get a season ticket elsewhere instead but the club have told me that I have to join behind the current 7,000 on the waiting list... for which I also have to pay to join each season! So no sort of preferential treatment for loyalty and supporting the club. 🤷🏽*♂️

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I want to move from 1901 at the end of this period and get a season ticket elsewhere instead but the club have told me that I have to join behind the current 7,000 on the waiting list... for which I also have to pay to join each season! So no sort of preferential treatment for loyalty and supporting the club. 🤷🏽*♂️

Regular STs have a window when they can move. Seems unfair if this is not applied to 1901s as well. Is this correct?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I bought that ticket.

Guy changed his tune when it came to talking about money.....sadly for him he'd already shown his hand with his original post.

I did give him some money for the licence though but not what he originally asked for.

If anyone else is looking at shifting a ticket in the same area (W2B - Harveys Lounge) I'd be interested.....PM me.
I think this is the reason why I don't like the old 'send me a PM' type responses. In my opinion, if you want to sell any ticket on a fan site, why can't you do it in front of your fellow fans (withstanding any personal details of course)?

As soon as I hear that comment, I lose a little bit of trust.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here