Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1850 of us ...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Amazed the attendance was 12,000 and feel very sorry for the MK Dons fans where to whip up some atmosphere you have to wack a cardboard fan against a seat, I sincerely hope we have something more interesting on offer at Falmer

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Very strange atmosphere today. Loads of Albion but very little noise. Can't work out why. Even when we have nothing to play for we are usually loud! Maybe it was because it was a really bad game? Even so, I thought it was unusually quiet in the Albion end today!

That whole ground, club and even town just has this air of "plastic, family day out, not really football" about it. Personally I felt like I should have been driving, having a hot-dog and coke, and going to the cinema and pizza hut afterwards.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Amazed the attendance was 12,000 and feel very sorry for the MK Dons fans where to whip up some atmosphere you have to wack a cardboard fan against a seat, I sincerely hope we have something more interesting on offer at Falmer

We did it at our last game last season, Fulham did it on Thursday.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Shame they didn't make it a plastic fan really, but then it's hardly a surprise to find out that Franchise FC don't do irony. What a shit day out. :sick:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
1850? Bollocks, we had 3000 seats and no way did was their 1200 empty seats.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
1850? Bollocks, we had 3000 seats and no way did was their 1200 empty seats.

They didn't open up all 3000 - there was an empty block to the right of our support where fans could have gone if required.

Pretty impressed by the turn out given the factors of engineering works, a meaningless game, the fact that it's no longer a 'new ground' and the hiked ticket prices - almost as many as well took last season.

Shame the game was so utterly abysmal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here