Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Subject to an enormous amount of toilet :angry:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Poor performance, great support. Thought the steward baiting was very funny......

Felt sorry for the poor bloke in the end.....

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I thought our support was very disappointing today considering the numbers we had. The entire ground was almost silent for the majority of the game, and I think the fact that someone started 'Stand up, if you're really bored' summed up the entire afternoon for me.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Thought the steward baiting was very funny......

Indeed, & actually thoroughly deserved imo. Confiscated most of the random inflatables (prior to inflation) as they were deemed as being missiles, apparently. :wozza:

What a fun place Milton Keynes is...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
For some parts of the game the atmosphere from the Albion fans was very Withdeanesque.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
As discussed on another thread. Boring day/game. Won't be going back anytime soon (e.g. next year)
Best bit about it was seeing my favourite Gully Girl at the food stand inside the stadium.
:love:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
as discussed on another thread. Boring day/game. Won't be going back anytime soon (e.g. Next year)
best bit about it was seeing my favourite gully girl at the food stand inside the stadium.
:love:

REE ?:p

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
Very strange atmosphere today. Loads of Albion but very little noise. Can't work out why. Even when we have nothing to play for we are usually loud! Maybe it was because it was a really bad game? Even so, I thought it was unusually quiet in the Albion end today!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here