147 Dead in Kenya Attack

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well i gave you my reasons, seeing as you asked. Whether you agree is another matter. I am not about to apologise for my opinion.

Fair enough too. Thanks for your opinion. I think one thing that we both know is that we are not going to agree on this topic.

Anyway nice talking to you. I know we get into a few ding dongs but i genuinely think you are a decent poster and decent fella.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Definitely some misconceptions there. Thanks for those.

International Traitors Brigade (ITB) I like that can i get it on a business card, makes me feel like Gy Fawkes or something. Please tell me more about that. How are we traitors and who are we traitoring against? Is it just the queen, the government or Little England as a whole? Have we always been traitors or is it just since we left and gained a broader understanding of the world? Is everyone that emigrates a traitor or just those that disagree with your narrow minded view on the world? Is The Pompus Paladin also a traitor? does one have to Little England leave to join the ITB or does one qualify just by exposing your ignorant and inaccurate views? Maybe you could start the NTB too?

The only difference between you and Lord Haw Haw is the time frame and a length of rope.

Australia calling, Australia Calling. Today I am advocating more and more immigrants to your country. maybe they will become a majority in your country, maybe not, I don.t really care, I'm not going to put a limit on it as you will get what you deserve. I see a thread by posters in your country on NSC complaining that they have to continually turn the radio down so not to scare their children about the continual arrests of muslim child rape/grooming gangs. i haven't heard this out here little Englanders but its what you deserve given your history.. you are just paying the price for what your ancestors did arf arf arf arf.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Fair enough too. Thanks for your opinion. I think one thing that we both know is that we are not going to agree on this topic.

Anyway nice talking to you. I know we get into a few ding dongs but i genuinely think you are a decent poster and decent fella.

I don't think we will agree on this topic, we both have our opinions i suppose. Thankfully the ding dongs are fairly cordial and i reckon you are decent yourself.
Til the next time eh :lolol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The only difference between you and Lord Haw Haw is the time frame and a length of rope.

Australia calling, Australia Calling. Today I am advocating more and more immigrants to your country. maybe they will become a majority in your country, maybe not, I don.t really care, I'm not going to put a limit on it as you will get what you deserve. I see a thread by posters in your country on NSC complaining that they have to continually turn the radio down so not to scare their children about the continual arrests of muslim child rape/grooming gangs. i haven't heard this out here little Englanders but its what you deserve given your history.. you are just paying the price for what your ancestors did arf arf arf arf.
Well I guess it is almost impossible to know what Australia would look like if it were almost completely made up of immigrants.

It is so lucky we have those brave Reclaim Australia people to make sure that we are not over run by immigrants. 200 years too late maybe but if we don't tell them I don't think they will notice.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Well I guess it is almost impossible to know what Australia would look like if it were almost completely made up of immigrants.

It is so lucky we have those brave Reclaim Australia people to make sure that we are not over run by immigrants. 200 years too late maybe but if we don't tell them I don't think they will notice.
slimey slippery twaddle

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
slimey slippery twaddle
More twaddle than Looney threatening to flood Australia with immigrants? I mean be fair, Wasn't really anywhere I could go after that post was there?

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

You prove my point but are to dumb to realise this. Its not about immigration per see, its about defending your own culture and way of life. To do this any new comers need to assinilate. I would explain why you are dumb but that would mean re-educating you from scratch as its obvious someone messed up your education big time. Maybe latter.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You prove my point but are to dumb to realise this. Its not about immigration per see, its about defending your own culture and way of life. To do this any new comers need to assinilate. I would explain why you are dumb but that would mean re-educating you from scratch as its obvious someone messed up your education big time. Maybe latter.

You are probably not able to spot the delicious irony in your post but I will have a little giggle about it.

Thanks Looney, you really are the gift that never stops giving. (although even given the rude and abusive nature of your posts I am beginning to feel a bit sorry for you).

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
You are probably not able to spot the delicious irony in your post but I will have a little giggle about it.

Thanks Looney, you really are the gift that never stops giving. (although even given the rude and abusive nature of your posts I am beginning to feel a bit sorry for you).
I feel sorry for anyone who is not muslim in 50 years, and the high percentage of those who are forced to be muslim.
We did not defeat the Nazis by just relying on Christian values. I'm not advocating taking arms against Islam but as long as the perpetrators carry on thinking they are victims that's where this is leading.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I feel sorry for anyone who is not muslim in 50 years, and the high percentage of those who are forced to be muslim.

Do you? Why what will it be like?

Obviously it will be tough being forced into a religion you don't believe in. But what about atheists? How will we be treated?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
We did not defeat the Nazis by just relying on Christian values. I'm not advocating taking arms against Islam but as long as the perpetrators carry on thinking they are victims that's where this is leading.
This is where it is leading I agree. This is exactly what the extremists want

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Do you? Why what will it be like?

Obviously it will be tough being forced into a religion you don't believe in. But what about atheists? How will we be treated?
You'll find out but by then you'll have miraculously converted.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I was interested to hear more about your predictions.

I said we atheists.
Why not read up on what happens to Christians and other non Muslims in the middle east. Do you think it will be any different in Europe when the majority of people are Muslim?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Why not read up on what happens to Christians and other non Muslims in the middle east. Do you think it will be any different in Europe when the majority of people are Muslim?
I don't think that the majority of people will be Muslim.

Why do you think they will?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports