Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

147 Dead in Kenya Attack

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
I would assume that the university that educated you would be incredibly proud of the good use you have made of your massive intellect. Although I must say I would also be concerned that the university had such low standards in spelling, grammar, research, critical thinking and logic. Where was it out of interest?

Don't get hooked fish. He's been speaking pure bullshit on here all night. He's most likely a liar, he's been trying to make out he knows about philosophy. Then showing himself up to be the ignorant bigot he is.

#igotthisone

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Don't get hooked fish. He's been speaking pure bullshit on here all night. He's most likely a liar, he's been trying to make out he knows about philosophy. Then showing himself up to be the ignorant bigot he is.

#igotthisone

Just don't upset him too much or he will use his lengthy qualifications to run off and tell the mods :)

I am off to get a fence, beautiful day today.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
I see your geting desperate as you are projecting again, I'm not emotional as, well for starters Ive got you in hand.

Philosophy has nothing to do with facts hence knee cher and all others are "fact lite", i mean were do you get these stupid terms from? You are making it up of the hoof arn't you?:lolol: from google.

Ah, i see why you keep talking about projection, it's actually what you are doing. Hence why you made the mistake about not understanding the first thing about philosophy (epistemology).

You think i google stuff and cut and paste it without reading it, so you're doing the same?

Well kudos to you for trying to be fair, but it would appear that you're misrepresenting yourself, wouldn't it?

As i said we'll get there we you. Well done for googling stuff, next step is the hard part, reading....

I challenge you to read up on epistemology, the 'father' of it is a hero of mine, Socrates. He's also considered the father of philosophy. He was a right ********, much like me, they made him drink hemlock for poking holes in bigots arguments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socrates

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Ah, i see why you keep talking about projection, it's actually what you are doing. Hence why you made the mistake about not understanding the first thing about philosophy (epistemology).

You think i google stuff and cut and paste it without reading it, so you're doing the same?

Well kudos to you for trying to be fair, but it would appear that you're misrepresenting yourself, wouldn't it?

As i said we'll get there we you. Well done for googling stuff, next step is the hard part, reading....

I challenge you to read up on epistemology, the 'father' of it is a hero of mine, Socrates. He's also considered the father of philosophy. He was a right ********, much like me, they made him drink hemlock for poking holes in bigots arguments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socrates
We know about your heroes. We know about your heroes.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Sure thing, although i last read it over 2 years ago, so will take a little digging.

In the mean time whilst i dig for that, could you link where i have shown support for these terrorists, or apologised for them (your words).

I have a feeling you jumped to a conclusion, that i'm muslim, rather than thinking that i was making similarities as to what we would do in their position ('ordinary' citizens of somalia, not terrorists). Did you? It seems usual for you to jump to assumptions rather than asking for clarification. This often weakens your presence by making you appear stupid.

Thanks also for showing us the vile side of your character, the inference here is that charity work is bad. I presume you got that from the homeless thread.

Would you also do me a favour and ask yourself how much do you understand and know about mental illness? Something that is common amongst homeless people. After asking yourself that question, would you consider whether your opinion on homelessness is based in knowledge or gut emotions?

#anotheremotionalbigot

it was a simple polite request for you to share the study you had read online,i look forward to you sharing it. I am sure you will not have too much trouble in finding it.I didnt realise in asking for the link though it would cause you to go all Jekyll and Hyde

At this time i will decline to answer your question,i have much better things to do than answer someone who precedes a question with your now customary insults about ignorance and stupidity and ends it with an accusation of bigot.It would suggest you are probably not open to any new ideas coming your way so would be rather pointless.
Still dont forget to share the link if it exists.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I would assume that the university that educated you would be incredibly proud of the good use you have made of your massive intellect (is one of your degrees in trolling on the internet?). Although I must say I would also be concerned that the university had such low standards in spelling, grammar, research, critical thinking and logic. Where was it out of interest?

It?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Good for you for managing one level of research, respect for that.

Poor show on not being able to hold your hands up, that you didn't realise that the fundamental part of all philosophy is the study of what are facts and what are opinions. Epistemology.

I'm right about Nietzsche. I've already taught you 3 or 4 facts tonight, google it for yourself, i'm busy!

#failbigot

Thats not what epistemology is, its the study of the formulation of knowledge, your a total retard.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I would assume that the university that educated you would be incredibly proud of the good use you have made of your massive intellect (is one of your degrees in trolling on the internet?). Although I must say I would also be concerned that the university had such low standards in spelling, grammar, research, critical thinking and logic. Where was it out of interest?

People with severe dyslexia have problems with spelling and grammar. Looney has severe dyslexia, so don't use that against him.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Come on BF, a bit nasty really and patronising, no need. I think you are following the sort of replies that PP gives, which is a shame.
You have made a few spelling and grammar mistakes yourself in the past and you are a teacher, we all do it sometimes in our haste to get our points down, but usually we get the gist of what the poster means.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Come on BF, a bit nasty really and patronising, no need. I think you are following the sort of replies that PP gives, which is a shame.
You have made a few spelling and grammar mistakes yourself in the past and you are a teacher, we all do it sometimes in our haste to get our points down, but usually we get the gist of what the poster means.
Fair point, although I would say that I am following the sort of replies Looney makes. Still you are quite right I shouldn't let him drag me down to his level.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
People with severe dyslexia have problems with spelling and grammar. Looney has severe dyslexia, so don't use that against him.
Fair point, perhaps I should be more sympathetic to Looney's disabilities.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Fair point, perhaps I should be more sympathetic to Looney's disabilities.

Dont bother I'm not making any allowances for your stupidity.

Let me get this right, you insult a university I went to, and assumed it was only one although I did say I had a lot of letters after my name then ask me the name why?

Let me remind you that you are the mentally retarded lightweight troll and I am not as stupid as you to hand over any RLI for you to use against me. You lost the civil argument, you lost the flame match. Now I can just ridicule you for your obvious ineptitude and stupidity. You are an easy target.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Dont bother I'm not making any allowances for your stupidity.

Let me get this right, you insult a university I went to, and assumed it was only one although I did say I had a lot of letters after my name then ask me the name why?

Let me remind you that you are the mentally retarded lightweight troll and I am not as stupid as you to hand over any RLI for you to use against me. You lost the civil argument, you lost the flame match. Now I can just ridicule you for your obvious ineptitude and stupidity. You are an easy target.
[emoji3] [emoji1] Loving the irony of you taking about the pigeon playing chess and projection earlier. I hope you enjoy your victories, they are as close as you are going to get I suppose.

One thing must be admitted though you are an excellent troll.......One of the best.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
[emoji3] [emoji1] Loving the irony of you taking about the pigeon playing chess and projection earlier. I hope you enjoy your victories, they are as close as you are going to get I suppose.

One thing must be admitted though you are an excellent troll.......One of the best.

Nice try at deflection oddbod with your example free claims but ive already explained earlier that your posts bring nothing but whinging and trolling, hence your the pigeon.

oppycl.jpg

So what are you going to do now short stuff? Wait a few posts and then call me a potato?

Oh and pefixing a post with smilies is just fronting. On a scale of the butthurt -o-meter you must be bashing the 10 with the dial yes?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Nice try at deflection oddbod with your example free claims but ive already explained earlier that your posts bring nothing but whinging and trolling, hence your the pigeon.

oppycl.jpg

So what are you going to do now short stuff? Wait a few posts and then call me a potato?

Oh and pefixing a post with smilies is just fronting. On a scale of the butthurt -o-meter you must be bashing the 10 with the dial yes?
Any more projections for me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here