Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

14500!! Incl 3000 albion! JOKE SURELY!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why did they announce the attendance as 14,500 odd including 2,720 away fans over the tannoy which was clearly audible on the radio ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Radio was wrong! It's harder for the Palace officials to add up with six fingers on each hand though.

So adding on the season ticket holders who didn't turn up is the official attendance ?

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Not true, however many quote from the Met you say you had.

And of course you,a dedicated fan who has chosen to live just about as far as possible from scumland,have your finger totally on the pulse of the croydon scene.
how the f*** would you know.Read about the vile plod conspiracy to cost your club a fair bit of dosh in the Aberdeen Herald?

in_the_sand

Banned
Mar 7, 2010
And of course you,a dedicated fan who has chosen to live just about as far as possible from scumland,have your finger totally on the pulse of the croydon scene.
how the f*** would you know.Read about the vile plod conspiracy to cost your club a fair bit of dosh in the Aberdeen Herald?

Dumbarse

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
You're a bit of a dick. I moved for work. I have my finger on the pulse by reading websites, just like your fans who live away from Brighton do.

Goodnight.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
pretty sure it was 3, quite happy to check, but may be wrong

we've been above you for the majority of the season, but anything can change in the championship as we've both seen this season

I'll stand corrected if I did say 3, but I have been saying 2 all season.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
I just told my wife what the attendance was and she said............well it is a school night.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
When did we say were not Bothered? Clearly your Band wagon jumpers werent "Bothered" when you were playing at the Goldstone or Withdean.

It's awful, we've got so many 'band wagon jumpers' as you call them that we can't fit them all in so we've got to put another bloody 8000 seats in which is terrible as we are likely to have double your crowds next season despite being a poxy nothing team unlike palace with their bright and rosy future. It's horrible being an Albion fan having to share a lovely new stadium with so many other bastards.

When did we say were not Bothered? Clearly your Band wagon jumpers werent "Bothered" when you were playing at the Goldstone or Withdean.

When I direct a question to you then you are allowed to speak, untill such time please stay silent.

Speak when spoken to.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Pathetic. Joke club.

Feb 14, 2010
Brighton have always had a big support, with crowds in div 3 against Darlington over 30,000. Palace however can get big crowds too. They are not however regional club like Albion. They have had a decent season this year, and with the binding effect of the insolvency, I'm surprised but the crowds will be back one day at Selhurst. But Brighton should leave clubs like palace far behind but palace are what they are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here