14500!! Incl 3000 albion! JOKE SURELY!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yogi Hair

Jan 25, 2012
They only have 14500 attendance tonight at Smelhurst! This includes 3000 Albion fans. What a joke attendance, they cant get themselves up for their biggest game of the. Season..

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
But Yogi, Mr Cameron's budget cuts in welfare has really hit me hard in the pocket. I can't buy my daily 10 ounce of cannabis, a 6 pack of special brew and a ticket to the football....I can only afford the cannabis and 4 cans of special brew.

Leave it out, will ya!?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
What was their crowd v Millwall?

Maybe Millwall are now rivals, or as stated they are just f*cked

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
They can afford to throw away plastic cups, clearly a higher class pikey there tonight.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I for one am very happy with this. Smaller crowd less money for this tin pot club. Or is that illogical captain.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
So with home attendance of 12k how do they expect to afford to keep players like Zaha, let alone dream of repaying the £40m they dream of building a new stadium for?

Our 18k season ticket holders makes that look pathetic.

14k for local derby doesn't generate enough income to cover day to day outgoings. No wonder the place looks like a tip. Crowds/income will be even less once use of the Waite Stand is prohibited on safety grounds. Who would pay to watch footie in such a dump? What a pikey club, how can they come on here with their false bigger than us crap.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
They only have 14500 attendance tonight at Smelhurst! This includes 3000 Albion fans. What a joke attendance, they cant get themselves up for their biggest game of the. Season..

Just because we regard them as our biggest rivals and hence a big game, maybe they don't view us likewise ???

Feb 14, 2010
Mullery was right.. they are not worth a fiver. Time to leave them behind as Stoke have left Port Vale behind. Fun when we play them but we have bigger fish to fry

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They have counted season ticket no shows in that as well. :shrug:

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
I think their big games against us, millwall
And west ham are restricted attendances
Because of safety issues I think, restriction is
By police I seem to remember