Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Evening Star most likely. Craft Beer Co is too far out the way to be a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
So what did you think when St Andrew’s was 5000 below capacity when Brum played Villa in October?

I’m going to the palace game btw...

The ground looked pretty much full to me except for the reduced away allocation and larger than usual segregation.

We've yet to sell 11,000 tickets for this Palace game. I'll be getting my at the weekend, and hopefully a lot more fans do too.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Well to be honest anyone who thinks our support is shit can do one anyway. We've had very good average attendances for years now, the atmosphere at the Amex could be better but is no where near as bad as some make out compared to many others, our away support is very noisy most of the time and we travel well despite some long distances, and we'll have probably around 25k for a 3rd round cup game on telly on Monday night with appalling transport. :shrug: as someone else said, villa couldn't even sell out v Birmingham and they're traditionally a much bigger club than we are

Try less than 20,000.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
COMPANY WANTED, EAST UPPER.
Just checked my area for tickets. Back row with the best view in the ground, level with 1901.
I purchased on day of sale, top fan. In my row only 10 of 28 tickets sold. In front none sold out of 28 and 7 next row down. There are 5 empty seats in all directions. I'm going to be cold and lonely.
Think I'll check for empty seats near the front on day and swiftly move into one of them on arrival.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
A couple of weeks after Xmas, 2 reserve sides and plenty of idiot away fans going, its a big fat no thanks from me when I can watch it on the box.

This will be only the 2nd game at the Amex I have missed since it opened.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
A couple of weeks after Xmas, 2 reserve sides and plenty of idiot away fans going, its a big fat no thanks from me when I can watch it on the box.

This will be only the 2nd game at the Amex I have missed since it opened.

Two, possibly three of these reasons apply for the Bournemouth match - I presume you will be missing that too.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
What an inconvenience to play our rivals in the cup. I think I will scoff at the credibility of said competition, blame some proper nawty visiting fans and the time of year, and any other bollocks I can conjure up to be smug about NOT GOING.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Quick tot up shows 11,077 seats left - sign a striker on 1st Jan, debut on the 8th watch those seats disappear

So thats a gate of less than 20k...sadly all too predictable, Club might as well put barbed wire around the stadium as the finishing touch to putting off fans going.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i am struggling to understand the reticence of people wanting to go to this....its our biggest rivals, its the FA cup and its at home

Ok so he may put out a few second stringers, but it's Palace for gawd sake...if you can't get excited about palace at home......

Town have Bolton away....now that is a nothing game...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
i am struggling to understand the reticence of people wanting to go to this....its our biggest rivals, its the FA cup and its at home

Ok so he may put out a few second stringers, but it's Palace for gawd sake...if you can't get excited about palace at home......

Town have Bolton away....now that is a nothing game...

Suggest you go back to start of thread and read through - plenty of rationale behind why so many regulars are missing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here