Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
So out of a potential 22,112 home tickets available for this game, we've sold a bit over 10,000. So that's less than half. How many 1901ers will turn up? Their tickets will go on the 'attendance' anyway. The Capacity will be about 27,000. If the game was played tonight and the capacity wasn't reduced, we'd have a half empty stadium!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Should cup loyalty points be kept separate from league loyalty points,would reward the fans buying tickets for cup tickets,and stop the bandwangoners getting aboard when we play a big side?

Other clubs do it like that for the that very reason. Stops the harvesting.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Other clubs do it like that for the that very reason. Stops the harvesting.

Won’t be able to ‘harvest’, if you don’t attend, you won’t get the points, it’s all computerised isn’t it?

Jan 30, 2008
I struggle to get embarrassed by anything to do with football, but if we really do have a half-empty stadium for this it just completely backs up what other fans say about Brighton i.e most of the Amex is made up of new fans, loads of them with Brighton as their second team while they 'support' another Premier League club, a load of plastics who need comfy padded seats and sit in silence unless the team is winning. And won't want the hassle of going to watch their team if there are any nasty wannabee hooligans about and they get held up at the station. I really didn't think that was true, but I'm starting to believe it now.
been saying it for a while , went to the smoke and fire work game and couldn't help but laugh at the comments on here the day after ,what a bunch of wet lettuces we have amongst the support
regards
DR

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I struggle to get embarrassed by anything to do with football, but if we really do have a half-empty stadium for this it just completely backs up what other fans say about Brighton i.e most of the Amex is made up of new fans, loads of them with Brighton as their second team while they 'support' another Premier League club, a load of plastics who need comfy padded seats and sit in silence unless the team is winning. And won't want the hassle of going to watch their team if there are any nasty wannabee hooligans about and they get held up at the station. I really didn't think that was true, but I'm starting to believe it now.

100% this. People who don't get embarrassed obviously don't look on Twitter.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Nasty people saying horrid things on Twitter about how Brighton fans aren't the best fans is indeed very hard to cope with...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Of course it does, by definition. People forget what fan is short for.

image.jpeg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Game changer.

I'm coming now, and I'll bring 10,000 mates along too. Let's show the Twitter piss-takers that we're not taking their shit.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
B'muff tickets so near to Christmas plus the weather and transport problems and what with the cherry bomb boys and never bought in to the south Coast rivalry thing. Nah not for me.

Come on -these are just excuses aren't they? Do you know what the weather will be like in 18 days time? Presumably you missed the last two home games as the temperatures for both was not much over freezing?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My ticket arrived yesterday. It is quite lovely. :rock:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Might be a bus drivers strike so not worth the hassle tbh.

And there probably will not be! So, see you at the Amex as there won't be any hassle!
But if there is, what about a car or if you are not too far away, walking -great for health, circulation and worries about being cold in winter . .

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’m very, very confused. I’m going to the Palace game, but not to Bournemouth. After reading this hilarious thread I can’t work out my superfan status. Can anyone help please ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here