Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] £115m

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
You cannot lose the quality of Trossard, MacAlister and Caicedo and not expect a massive difference. That is HUGE. We will do very well to finish top half this season now. The Pigeons will come home to roost at some point. Enjoy this season and Europe
True. But we have added to the squad, and will add further. So it’s not just some gaping whole in the squad that remains so. Adingra, Pedro, Dahoud, Milner, Igor, Alzate etc all mitigate the losses & the Caicedo cash could buy us some real marquee signings.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
The temptation not to watch that match and support the reds might be too much for me. Hope they absolutely smash Chelsea and our two ex’s score.

Adams vs Caicedo is an absolute joke - he’ll destroy him.
Doubtful wit cucurella and big bob, oh err…

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is there to be a twist to this tale? Apparently Chelsea could be coming back in with a bid, which would have to match Liverpools.
Obviously if he goes to Chelsea we will boooooo him!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
You cannot lose the quality of Trossard, MacAlister and Caicedo and not expect a massive difference. That is HUGE. We will do very well to finish top half this season now. The Pigeons will come home to roost at some point. Enjoy this season and Europe
top half now unlikely , I'd be more than happy to be well away from relegation dog fights , playing good football and hopefully progress a bit in Europe.

You are right there is no way we wont drop off abit but be easier to judge at the end of the window.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I read Chelsea bid £100 m.

Chelsea aren't out of this... Heard of £115m bid being tabled... We'll have to wait and see!

sauce.jpg

???

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
True. But we have added to the squad, and will add further. So it’s not just some gaping whole in the squad that remains so. Adingra, Pedro, Dahoud, Milner, Igor, Alzate etc all mitigate the losses & the Caicedo cash could buy us some real marquee signings.
Milner I’m yet to be convinced about but really excited for the rest of the newbies and don’t forget mitoma, march, gilmour, woot f***ing woot!!!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I’d say we’re likely to be about 13th this year… given our attacking talents, we’re in for goals… given our lack of defensive solidity in midfield, that’ll be at both ends… even more so than last season…

A 3-3, 4-3, 5-2 kind of a season… it’ll be fun, but I suspect fruitless and that’ll see Mitoma and Pervis, even Fergie leave… ah; the rise and fall… not sure we can keep rebuilding, it’s like the old dam on a beach game… even with your dad helping out, the tide always wins… always.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Really hope TB tells him, “it’s Liverpool or you stay here, no way are you going to Chelsea”

Sadly I don’t think TB is as short short sighted or emotional as me
If he did that Moises would probably play for the other team when he lines up for us lol

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Surely chelsea won't now bid £111m when they could have had him for £100m will they?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We have sold all our 3 world class players now, jewels left now pervis, evan and kaoru of selling ageand high bids circa £ 50 m, we have had a great season but will do well to be anywhere near midtable now, thing is how does Roberto feel ? That is my biggest worry. This guy is ambitous and wants to win leagues and trophies, don't blame Bloom or Barber as at the end of the day everyone has a selling price but for how long can we unearth the gems we have ? The squad to lose the heart of the midfield this summer, well lets see what happens

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

If that is true, he'd be 'keeping his word' about discussions that FA rules prevent him personally from ever having had whilst under contract to us. I'm guessing that the Liverpool deal may not have been arranged through the same agents and that pressure is being applied to make sure that someone doesn't lose out on their cut.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
We have sold all our 3 world class players now, jewels left now pervis, evan and kaoru of selling ageand high bids circa £ 50 m, we have had a great season but will do well to be anywhere near midtable now, thing is how does Roberto feel ? That is my biggest worry. This guy is ambitous and wants to win leagues and trophies, don't blame Bloom or Barber as at the end of the day everyone has a selling price but for how long can we unearth the gems we have ? The squad to lose the heart of the midfield this summer, well lets see what happens
The best thing to happen last year was cucurella going, in TB and PBOBE we trust!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
RDZ knew Moises and maccer were off at the end of last season. Colwill was a bit part player for us.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
It’s a shame but RDZ must have been aware of our model and the parameters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here