[Albion] £115m

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Like I said, I hope not - but if Chelsea are offering personal terms £10-20-30-50K a week more than Liverpool, Caicedo's agent will be fighting it tooth and nail (including persuading young naive Moises he needs to sulk and down tools if necessary!)
If Liverpool are prepared to pay £110m they’ll match Chelsea on the wages, he’s on his way for a medical as we post.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hilarious, serves Chelsea right for dicking about
They knew it, but wouldn’t listen. Their first bid was lower than Arsenal’s which was refused in January.

I’ve seen several tweets calling for Winstanley to be sacked.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Anyone for a - Shed End - favourite screenshot thread?
The Shed End (when I had a look two or three hours ago) was pretty sensible and grown up - mostly annoyed at their club f***ing it up by dicking about when they could have completed the deal weeks ago if they hadn't been trying to save £10M or so.

Tw*tter, on the other hand,,,,,,! :lolol:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Just shy of 400 million received in player sales in the last year or so. Quite incredible really, hopefully we can use some of the money to sign a combative defensive midfielder. Caicedo’s loss will be felt much more than Macalister IMO.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
They knew it, but wouldn’t listen. Their first bid was lower than Arsenal’s which was refused in January.

I’ve seen several tweets calling for Winstanley to be sacked.
Why Winstanley and not the other guy (Stewart?) - Winstanley knows Bloom and Brighton, and may well have been advising them not to dick about. Perhaps, like their Tw*tter fans, they didn't want to listen?

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Not bad, most snakes retail for about a grand tops

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
What was the sell-on claus from his last club?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If Liverpool are prepared to pay £110m they’ll match Chelsea on the wages, he’s on his way for a medical as we post.
I know, yeh, yeh, yeh and all that.....but. It's like VAR - I'll be waiting for the official announcement and a grinning Moises holding up his Liverpool shirt before I jump up and go YESSSSSS!

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
So Moises tells Arsenal he wants them , then tells Chelsea that is his choice and now being sent to Liverpool!
Basically he doesn’t give a toss as long as paid twice as much
That's what a good agent does for you!

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
So, firstly apologies if someone else has made this point - I haven’t been through the entire thread. Mac Allister and Caicedo have been sold for a total of about £145m. in The region of what we would have expected before we knew of the bargain price for Mac Allister.

I don’t feel so bad about everything now. Liverpool are looking like serious contenders now though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports