Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£10m for Ulloa!!!! **Official that Leo has gone**

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Andy Naylor just now...
"Ulloa deal is bound to prompt an element of revision in the #bhafc transfer targets. But it doesn't mean Tony Bloom will pay over the odds."
[tweet]491141874124877824[/tweet]

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I think the club will spend it only if the right player/players become available. They wont just spunk it on anyone Spurs style.

Indeed, and neither should they.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Andy Naylor just now...
"Ulloa deal is bound to prompt an element of revision in the #bhafc transfer targets. But it doesn't mean Tony Bloom will pay over the odds."
[tweet]491141874124877824[/tweet]

Maybe, but that would suggest that he WASN'T expecting to get £8/10m for Leo, even though he stated that was the asking price...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
show-me-the-money.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lol, are we now worrying that the deal may fall through, fickle bunch :lolol:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Lol, are we now worrying that the deal may fall through, fickle bunch :lolol:

Well if it did that's the worst possible scenario isn't it now? Ulloa wants to sign for Leicester, we've got an unbelievable deal and if it did fall through I doubt anyone would match that offer + we'd have an unhappy player on the books.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well if it did that's the worst possible scenario isn't it now? Ulloa wants to sign for Leicester, we've got an unbelievable deal and if it did fall through I doubt anyone would match that offer + we'd have an unhappy player on the books.

No the worst possible scenario as a Brighton fan would be not replacing him when he has signed for Leicester, although I know what you mean. :wink:

TB has mugged Leicester.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here