Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

10 mins ago - your new East Stand (Falmer)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Top work that man.

PS as you posted the photo 50 mins ago, is the stadium finished yet?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Wow, superb.

Thanks a lot. And it's great to have someone actually working on the site taking the time to post, despite not being an Albion fan!

:falmer:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Is that what flooded the site?

Wow, superb.

Thanks a lot. And it's great to have someone actually working on the site taking the time to post, despite not being an Albion fan!

:falmer:

Although I'm a Swansea S/T holder and go home weekends, I'll probably take in a few week-night matches this season if you have any.

I did come to Brighton a couple of seasons back to watch us win the league 1title at Withdean (sorry to rub it in :blush:) - From my visit I can see why your all looking forward to the new stadium

Why no tried & tested English sub structual engineers though?:jester:

Anyone ever tell you you look like the Swansea Chairman Huw Jenkins :p

huw_jenkins_203huw.jpg

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Di-Iawn Dioch !

Dioch means "Thank you" doesn't it?

Anyway, I'm desperately hoping the company I work for get on site somewhere down the line. We are trying to get on the tender list for it.

*fingers crossed*

A financial controller will have never made more site visits in history, I'll be there every flippin' week to check on progress.

Dioch means "Thank you" doesn't it?

Anyway, I'm desperately hoping the company I work for get on site somewhere down the line. We are trying to get on the tender list for it.

*fingers crossed*

A financial controller will have never made more site visits in history, I'll be there every flippin' week to check on progress.

Congratulations :clap:, the whole thing means thank you very much.

What trade are you?

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Anyone ever tell you you look like the Swansea Chairman Huw Jenkins :p

huw_jenkins_203huw.jpg
Unfortunately, the avatar is of Tony Bloom not a picture of myself, there's a definite likeness of our chairmen though. If it weren't for Mr Bloom, you wouldn't be working there at the moment:thumbsup:.
Pictures much appreciated :bowdown:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Congratulations :clap:, the whole thing means thank you very much.

What trade are you?

I can't spell in Welsh, so I'll do it phonetically, but used to offer my housemate a drink in his native language.

"Teesha Panad?"
"Dim Dioche"

If he started answering about what he wanted, and how many sugars I was completely lost, but as long as it was merely "No thanks" I could understand. :lolol:

Metsec and Drylining. We do walls, ceilings and some rendering.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here