Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Wilshere

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
But I wouldn't do that.....because that would be ridiculous.

When you say stats, please don't tell me your basing a players ability on the goals to game ratio.

I'm basing my opinion on him being good on watching him being good.

I also think Danny Welbeck is good at football. But If I compared his "stats" to Harry Kane.......

Ummm perhaps that Ali has created more goals, scored more goals and hasnt been out injured all his career so has actually been on the pitch.

Wilshire may look good to you, but he is far from it and most Arsenal fans have worked this out and so has Wenger.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Ummm perhaps that Ali has created more goals, scored more goals and hasnt been out injured all his career so has actually been on the pitch.

Wilshire may look good to you, but he is far from it and most Arsenal fans have worked this out and so has Wenger.

You are still comparing Wilshire to Alli.

Why have you started doing this? :lolol:

I've never even said Alli is worse than Wilshire. At the moment he is MUCH better.

Alli's ability is literally NOTHING to do with whether I think Wilshire is good at football or not.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
You are still comparing Wilshire to Alli.

Why have you started doing this? :lolol:

I've never even said Alli is worse than Wilshire. At the moment he is MUCH better.

Alli's ability is literally NOTHING to do with whether I think Wilshire is good at football or not.

Im just trying to point out that Wilshire is not "absolutely class" and that was the easiest way to do it.

SAC

May 21, 2014
That he's shit (and injury prone). If he's any good a top 4 club would snap him up. Instead he's looking at the bottom 4-5 clubs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He already plays for a top four club (admittedly not often). He will go on loan either abroad or to a mid to lower PL club as Arse wont want him playing well for one of their competitors.

It's a low risk option for a PL club, assuming that they get medical insurance out for him.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Current the mighty PALARSE favourites to get him. About his level as I said earlier in the thread.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Current the mighty PALARSE favourites to get him. About his level as I said earlier in the thread.

He's met Pardew today apparently .

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Xavi has today commented about "shit" Jack Wilshires proposed loan move

“He is a young player still, and if he can put the injuries behind him, there is no reason why he still can’t be one of the best midfield players in Europe," Xavi told Goal.

He added: "You never want to see a player struggle with many injuries, but when you see a player of Wilshere's ability and technique struggle, it is very frustrating because it is so obvious what he is capable of.

"I have played against him, and he has the ability to be able to control games from midfield. Not many players in Europe have that ability."

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
That's Palace's chances ****ed then.

:lolol:

Wilshere is one of the best CM's in the PL when he's fit. Unfortunately, he's only fit for a couple of months per season. I'd take him on loan, if we got 20 games out of him I'd be delighted.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The Arsenal fans don't call him Jack Wheelchair for nothing.

Yes, and its so much easier to spark up a ciggy from a sitting position . . . .

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here