Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
[MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION], have you ever lost an official match thread?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
If Im not mistaken Lee Mason was the ref in the 2014 playoff final between Derby and QPR when Zamooooooooora scored the winner? Is this an omen?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I predict we're going to do something we've not done so far this season. 1. Lose or 2. Win by more than 1 goal.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The onus is on them, they have to be massive favourites to win today. We'll carry on under the radar and nick a 1-1.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia

I subscribe to Seagulls World and never usually miss a Saturday game, so I am there in spirit.
What with the gigs coming up, I'm going to miss this and next Saturday.
Shame, as I was looking forward to the Derby game.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Think we are all a bit wary of Derby,they are without doubt a very good team...Shackle Butterfield (Who has already scored against us this season ),Bradley Johnson...cut off supply to Martin (Who nearly always manages to hit our net )...job done...er...I hope...at this stage very happy with draw.

Feb 14, 2010
Think we are all a bit wary of Derby,they are without doubt a very good team...Shackle Butterfield (Who has already scored against us this season ),Bradley Johnson...cut off supply to Martin (Who nearly always manages to hit our net )...job done...er...I hope...at this stage very happy with draw.

I'm a Brighton fan and therefore never known a properly successful side. Yes OK we have won promotion to the top flight once back in the 70's but 1910 was the last time we had a side that Sussex could properly be proud of. I'm therefore wary of every team. Lets hope the players have a more of a winning mentality and they are more looking forward to winning. Without wishing to be optimistic, last week indicated to me that we might have some winners in the side and if so then they wont be wary of anyone. We shall see.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION], have you ever lost an official match thread?

Not this season, touch wood. I lost a few when Sami Hyypiä was in charge.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
While our defensive concerns are well documented, I feel the game will hinge on the success of our attackers. Based on their personnel and our makeshift back four, I have no doubts Derby will score, probably more than once. This a wonderful opportunity for Hemed, Wilson, Zamora, Murphy, VLP and March to step up and match them. There's hero status awaiting.....

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
VLP and Wilson destined to be heroes today.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
this is where we find out if the team has kahunas....and if they do ....exactly how big are they...???
So you don't think coming back from 2 down against Charlton showed evidence of kahunas then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here